|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 - 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is carried away in the current in Chapter 35: “Vardaman”?
(a) The mules.
(b) Cora's cakes.
(c) The wagon wheels.
(d) The coffin.
2. How much of the time does Cash say people are generally upright in a house in Chapter 18: "Cash"?
(a) 3/4 of the time.
(b) 1/4 of the time.
(c) 1/2 of the time.
(d) 2/3 of the time.
3. What does Tull describe Addie wearing in her casket in Chapter 20: "Tull"?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her nightgown.
(c) Her favorite church dress.
(d) A red silk gown.
4. Where do the Bundrens stay at the home where they take Cash in Chapter 42: “Darl”?
(a) The basement.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The barn.
(d) The attic.
5. Whose raincoat is offered to Cash while he works on the coffin in Chapter 17: "Darl"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darl say that Peabody has "pussel-gutted himself" (13) in Chapter 10: "Darl"?
2. What do Anse and Jewel argue about in Chapter 24: "Vardaman"?
3. Where does Vardaman describe not being able to breathe in Chapter 15: Vardaman"?
4. How does Tull describe Vardaman's behavior in Chapter 16: "Tull"?
5. How many people does Samson describe on the wagon in Chapter 29: “Samson”?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)