|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the Bundren's wagon to tell them about the bridge in Chapter 29: “Samson”?
(b) Dewey Dell.
2. Where does Vardaman describe not being able to breathe in Chapter 15: Vardaman"?
(a) A church.
(b) An attic.
(c) A crib.
(d) A cellar.
3. Who does Tull describe as standing like a scarecrow in Chapter 16: "Tull"?
4. What is Quick's first name?
5. Dewey Dell says in Chapter 30: “Dewey Dell" that the land runs out of Darl's eyes and swims to what?
(a) The sea.
(c) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anse anticipate getting at the end of his journey in Chapter 28: “Anse”?
2. How old does Tull say his mother lived until in Chapter 8: "Tull"?
3. With whom does Darl return from the fields in Chapter 1: "Darl"?
4. What is Addie compared to in Chapter 15: Vardaman"?
5. Who is afraid to make the return trip after crossing the remains of the bridge in Chapter 33: “Tull”?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)