|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What fate does Elisha accept?
2. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
3. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
4. What does Elisha tell Meir's wife?
5. What does Nicholaus tell Elisha when Elisha says he cannot repress his feelings and obsession with finding the truth?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Elisha respond to the death of Beruriah and Meir's children?
This section contains 1,080 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)