Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meir tell Elisha about what the Sanhedrin has done?
(a) That the Sanhedrin is meeting again.
(b) The Sanhedrin has been disbanded.
(c) They revoked Elisha's miscommunication.
(d) They were destroyed by Romans.
2. What do the rabbis talk about during their meeting, other than keeping the faith alive and ordaining new rabbis?
(a) The weather.
(b) The structure of Roman architecture.
(c) That Elisha is helping the Romans.
(d) That Elisha has grown so wise and strong in his faith.
3. What causes Charicles to change his mind about Elisha?
(a) He hears Elisha speak.
(b) Charicles realizes that Elisha is a Rabbi.
(c) Charicles never changes his mind about Elisha.
(d) A Rabbi tells Charicles who Elisha is.
4. Where does Elisha go to escape the cold of the blizzard?
(a) The headquarters of Rufus.
(b) The home of Pappas.
(c) The library.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
5. What does Rufus do when he realizes Elisha has tried to deceive him?
(a) Strongly reprimands Elisha.
(b) Doesn't realize Elisha has deceived him.
(c) Arrests only Elisha.
(d) Arrests Elisha and Pappas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the siege on Bethar last?
2. Why does Elisha arrange to meet with Demonax?
3. What does Elisha realize about the peddlers as they sing their wares?
4. As Elisha and Pappas travel back through the lands of their birth, what do they find has become of their homes?
5. Where is Elisha taken after the executions?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)