|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha look when he hears Charicles speak at Antioch?
(a) Distracted by his own memories of betrayal.
(b) Appears youthful and vibrant, despite his age.
(c) Worried by the outlandish ideas Charicles speaks of.
(d) Ravaged and he has white hair.
2. When does Elisha leave the arena?
(a) The next day when the attendants find him.
(b) Before the executions.
(c) Elisha leaves only when the harlot tells him to.
(d) After the first killing.
3. Where do Elisha and Pappas go to meet with Rufus?
(a) The Sanhedrin.
4. Who does Rufus say will sit with Elisha during the upcoming trials?
(a) His mother.
(b) A harlot.
5. Why does Elisha arrange to meet with Demonax?
(a) To see if he will take Elisha on as a student.
(b) To try and convert Demonax.
(c) To see if Demonax is as superior as he claims.
(d) To arrest Demonax and take him to the proper authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Elisha the news that Manto is dying?
2. What has Elisha based his entire life and course of studies on?
3. As Elisha and Pappas travel back through the lands of their birth, what do they find has become of their homes?
4. As Meir is weeping at Elisha's grave, how does Meir remember Elisha?
5. What does Rufus do when he realizes Elisha has tried to deceive him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)