1. While the seventy sages of the Sanhedrin are in session, who raises the question about whether a man should use Greek books and letters to read and study?
2. Whose mother dies soon after childbirth?
3. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
4. What is the origin of Theo's name?
5. Why is Tobias, Elisha's steward, furious with Pappas and Elisha for their conversation with the Romans?
Because the Romans murdered many Jews and destroyed the Temple.
6. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
He does not believe in the miracle of the parting of the Red Sea.
This section contains 6,062 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)