Short Answer Questions
1. While the seventy sages of the Sanhedrin are in session, who raises the question about whether a man should use Greek books and letters to read and study?
2. Whose mother dies soon after childbirth?
3. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
4. What is the origin of Theo's name?
5. Why is Tobias, Elisha's steward, furious with Pappas and Elisha for their conversation with the Romans?
6. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
This section contains 6,062 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)