|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Elisha been called to return to Israel?
(a) To lecture a class in an academy on the importance of truth in faith.
(b) To attend the funeral of Nicholaus.
(c) To stand trial.
(d) To reforge the bond with his wife.
2. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He does not plan to defend himself.
(b) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
(c) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
(d) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
3. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
(a) Studying it could help people forget their faith.
(b) That they burn all Greek literature.
(c) That the Sanhedrin tax owners of Greek literature.
(d) Studying it could help counter debate.
4. Where does the plague strike?
5. Who encourages Elisha to publish his monograph?
(b) The librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends lecture and symposia with Elisha?
2. When does Elisha leave the arena?
3. What is the origin of Theo's name?
4. Who stands up against the leader of the rebels?
5. What type of teaching does Amram follow in his life, and how important is it to him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)