|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
(a) Akiba is Elisha's teacher.
(b) At the Sanhedrin during the proceedings.
(c) Rabbi Joshua introduces them when they get to the Sanhedrin.
(d) At a dinner.
2. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
(a) The Roman government.
(b) A delegation of local Jews.
(c) A delegation of Jewish rebels.
(d) A gathering of Christian rebels.
3. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
(a) Greek literature.
(b) Business management.
4. What happens when Meir and Elisha part ways?
(a) Elisha watches Meir walk away until he can no longer be seen.
(b) Meir swears to never tell a soul about seeing Elisha.
(c) Meir walks on with Elisha.
(d) Meir watches Elisha walk away until he can no longer be seen.
5. How do the great sages go to their deaths?
(a) While pleading for thier lives, and renouncing their religion.
(b) With dignity, displaying their great faith.
(c) Knowing that they cannot save the Jewish faith.
(d) Cursing Elisha for his hand in their demise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
2. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
3. Why do both Elisha and Pappas curtail their expenses and move to smaller apartments?
4. What does Elisha acknowledge to Meir after receiving the news?
5. Where do Elisha and Pappas go to meet with Rufus?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)