|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) Their children are annoying.
(b) They live in squalor.
(c) They're not wealthy.
(d) They're richer than her.
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Akiba's house.
(b) Uncle Amram's estate.
(c) Rabbi Peter's home.
(d) Their own estate.
3. Why does Manto say it is impossible for her to marry Elisha?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She would be looked down upon by her friends.
(c) She is happily married to Rufus.
(d) She cannot leave her lifestyle.
4. What happens to Elisha's grave?
(a) Elisha's grave is moved to Meir's town cemetery.
(b) Lightning strikes Elisha's grave.
(c) The gravestone is removed.
(d) It is destroyed by Roman soldiers.
5. Where is Elisha taken after the executions?
(a) To the home of Pappas, who has been executed.
(b) To jail.
(c) To Rufus.
(d) To the home of Nicholaus, who cares for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
2. What did Meir fight for concerning Elisha's death?
3. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
4. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
5. Meir walks with Elisha until they reach the boundary which marks what?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)