|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
(a) They consummate their love for one another.
(b) Manto tells Elisha that Rufus is planning on killing him.
(c) They discuss the arena where men and lions kill each other.
(d) Elisha tells Manto he must leave Antioch.
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Their own estate.
(b) Rabbi Peter's home.
(c) Uncle Amram's estate.
(d) Akiba's house.
3. Where does Elisha go to escape the cold of the blizzard?
(a) The Sanhedrin.
(b) The library.
(c) The home of Pappas.
(d) The headquarters of Rufus.
4. How does Elisha feel about the subject of human trading?
(b) He plans to pursue it as a future career.
(c) He considers it a necessary evil.
5. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
(a) Very proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Elisha Pappas is not good company for him, and that he should not be reading Greek books?
2. What can Meir see in his old master's eyes?
3. What feeling does Elisha experiences after his conversation with Charicles?
4. Why is Elisha overcome with discontent when he visits with Meir and Beruriah?
5. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)