|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) Helping widows and children.
(b) Giving up all his possessions.
(c) Judging in Usha.
(d) By signing documents.
2. Why does Elisha arrange to meet with Demonax?
(a) To try and convert Demonax.
(b) To arrest Demonax and take him to the proper authorities.
(c) To see if he will take Elisha on as a student.
(d) To see if Demonax is as superior as he claims.
3. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His wife, Deborah.
(b) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
(c) His father.
4. What happens to people who are caught practicing Jewish traditions and teachings?
(a) No one is caught.
(b) They are praised.
(c) They are executed.
(d) No one in the book practices Jewish traditions and teachings.
5. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) His old tutor.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
2. What does Elisha ask of Rufus in return for his cooperation?
3. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
4. What fate does Elisha accept?
5. What does Rufus want Elisha and Pappas to do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)