|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
(b) A delegation of the Sanhedrin.
2. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
(b) He does not plan to defend himself.
(c) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
(d) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
3. What is Elisha's new plan concerning the Jews and Christians who believe differently than the traditional Jewish doctrine?
(a) To eliminate all Jews and Christians who believe.
(b) To visit their churches and speak with their leaders.
(c) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Sanhedrin.
(d) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Romans.
4. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(c) Judea and Galilee.
5. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Akiba and the two Simeons.
(b) Meir and the two Simeons.
(c) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
(d) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha's obsession with truth has caused what to dissolve?
2. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
3. Which two friends of Elisha are going insane because of the knowledge they have gained from Greek literature?
4. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
5. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)