|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meir walks with Elisha until they reach the boundary which marks what?
(a) Where Jews are not allowed to cross on the Sabbath.
(b) The separation between Jews and Romans.
(c) The entrance to Caesarea.
(d) The beginning of Roman territory.
2. What does Charicles say about Euclid?
(a) Euclid should have been jailed for heresy.
(b) There are no proofs that Euclid was correct beyond doubt.
(c) Euclid was correct beyond doubt.
(d) He was the greatest mind of his time.
3. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
(a) That Elisha will be wholehearted and not torn in two.
(b) That Elisha train to become a rabbi and sage.
(c) That Elisha do what his uncle, Amram, tells him to do.
(d) That Elisha burn all books and documents that are not Jewish.
4. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(a) Uncle Amram.
5. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
(a) They are going to find Elisha's father and his uncle.
(b) They are going to find an encampment of Roman soldiers in the area.
(c) They are going to study Greek and Roman works.
(d) They are headed to watch a cow give birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses Elisha about the Roman court system?
2. Soon after Elisha's conversation, a rider comes into town with what news?
3. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
4. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
5. Elisha's obsession with truth has caused what to dissolve?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)