|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elisha's new plan concerning the Jews and Christians who believe differently than the traditional Jewish doctrine?
(a) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Sanhedrin.
(b) To eliminate all Jews and Christians who believe.
(c) To visit their churches and speak with their leaders.
(d) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Romans.
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Uncle Amram's estate.
(b) Their own estate.
(c) Akiba's house.
(d) Rabbi Peter's home.
3. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
(b) The ways of business and estate management.
(c) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(d) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
4. What do the Roman reinforcements bring with them?
(a) The plague.
(b) Medical supplies to help the wounded.
(c) Horse drawn chariots.
(d) Written demands from the Emperor.
5. Who stands up against the leader of the rebels?
(a) The Sanhedrin.
(c) Rabbi Joshua.
(d) The Roman Cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
2. Who does Elisha encounter on the road to Caesarea?
3. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
4. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
5. Meir walks with Elisha until they reach the boundary which marks what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)