|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
(b) Greek and Roman mythology.
2. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(b) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(c) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(d) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
3. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Fourteen Years.
(b) Thirteen Years.
(c) Five Years.
(d) Two Years.
4. What sort of people does Elisha find himself in the company of after accepting an invitation to dinner by one of the rhetoricians?
(a) Both religious zealots and scientists.
(b) Hedonistic and self centered.
(c) Polite and well educated.
(d) Rabbis and sages.
5. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
(a) That he loves Deborah.
(b) That he wishes to move in with Elisha.
(c) That he is moving to Antioch.
(d) That he is betrothed to Theo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
2. Why is Elisha ashamed when he watches the spectacle at the local arena where men and lions kill each other?
3. Why does Elisha arrange to meet with Demonax?
4. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
5. Elisha's obsession with truth has caused what to dissolve?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)