|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) By signing documents.
(b) Giving up all his possessions.
(c) Helping widows and children.
(d) Judging in Usha.
2. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
(b) A delegation of the Sanhedrin.
3. Why do Akiba and Elisha not speak when they meet?
(a) Akiba honors the commands of the ex-communication.
(b) Akiba hates Elisha for what he did in Israel.
(c) Elisha is upset that Akiba did not stand by him in Israel.
(d) Akiba and Elisha have no interest in each other.
4. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(b) Elisha moves to Italy.
(c) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
(d) Elisha leaves his wife.
5. What vow does Elisha make to Manto before she dies in his arms?
(a) He will find Rufus and aid him in his war efforts.
(b) He will love her forever.
(c) He will tell Rufus she loves him.
(d) Nothing will stop him from completing his great project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
2. Why is Rabbi Johannan amazed that Elisha is studying to become a rabbi?
3. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
4. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
5. What does Elisha say to the other rabbis after they witness a boy fall from a tree and die?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)