|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Akiba and the two Simeons.
(b) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
(c) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
(d) Meir and the two Simeons.
2. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Two Years.
(b) Fourteen Years.
(c) Five Years.
(d) Thirteen Years.
3. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
(a) The Roman government.
(b) A delegation of Jewish rebels.
(c) A delegation of local Jews.
(d) A gathering of Christian rebels.
4. How does Elisha feel about the Greek literature he has learned in his first three years in Antioch?
(a) He hates Greek literature.
(b) That he can't comprehend Greek literature fully.
(c) That the Greek way of life is the path he is meant to follow.
(d) Beneath the poetry and words there is fear and regret.
5. What is the origin of Theo's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roman officers come to the house of Pappas to deliver what document to Elisha?
2. Which two friends of Elisha are going insane because of the knowledge they have gained from Greek literature?
3. After 8 years in Antioch, Elisha writes a monograph detailing what?
4. Why has Akiba come to Antioch to raise money for war against the Romans?
5. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)