|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Roman reinforcements bring with them?
(a) Written demands from the Emperor.
(b) Medical supplies to help the wounded.
(c) The plague.
(d) Horse drawn chariots.
2. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He does not plan to defend himself.
(b) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
(c) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
(d) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
3. Who goes mad and implicates Elisha as the one who created the disbelief in him?
(c) Simeon ben Zoma.
(d) Simeon ben Azzai.
4. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(b) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(c) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(d) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
5. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
(a) The Sanhedrin now studies Greek and Roman literature.
(b) Deborah wants a divorce, and Joshua has become ill.
(c) The Sanhedrin does not want to extradite Elisha, and Joshua is dead.
(d) Deborah wants to reconcile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Akiba and Elisha not speak when they meet?
2. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
3. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
4. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)