|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
(a) The Sanhedrin is asking to rebuild their temple.
(b) Roman soldiers are traveling to close to the Sanhedrin.
(c) The Sanhedrin is concerned about rebel Jews.
(d) Rome has threatened to rebuild the temple for the Jews.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Samuel and Solomon.
(c) Sarah and Samuel.
(d) Uriah and Pariah.
3. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
4. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(b) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
(c) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
(d) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
5. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
(b) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
(c) Meir and the two Simeons.
(d) Akiba and the two Simeons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
2. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
3. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
4. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
5. Who is the confusing and angry man Elisha meets at dinner before he meets Simeon ben Azzai and Simeon ben Zoma?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)