|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha tell Meir's wife?
(a) He does not appreciate her advances toward him.
(b) She has married an awful husband.
(c) She should run away with him.
(d) He loves her.
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Whose mother dies soon after childbirth?
(a) Amram's mother.
(b) Elisha's mother.
(c) Elisheba's mother.
(d) Abuyah's mother.
4. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
(a) Deborah wants a divorce, and Joshua has become ill.
(b) The Sanhedrin now studies Greek and Roman literature.
(c) The Sanhedrin does not want to extradite Elisha, and Joshua is dead.
(d) Deborah wants to reconcile.
5. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
(a) A temple being built.
(b) A washerwoman break her leg.
(c) A small girl dying on the street.
(d) A magician doing magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
2. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
3. As Elisha and Pappas travel back through the lands of their birth, what do they find has become of their homes?
4. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
5. What is the origin of Theo's name?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)