|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elisha's new plan concerning the Jews and Christians who believe differently than the traditional Jewish doctrine?
(a) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Romans.
(b) To eliminate all Jews and Christians who believe.
(c) To visit their churches and speak with their leaders.
(d) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Sanhedrin.
2. Who brings Elisha the news that Manto is dying?
(a) Manto's maid.
3. What is the result of Elisha and Pappas visit with Rufus to ask him to convince the Emperor to change his plans?
(a) Rufus tells them that he can do nothing.
(b) Elisha insults Rufus.
(c) Rufus tries, but fails to convince the Emperor to change his plans.
(d) Rufus convinces the Emperor to change his plans.
4. Why does Manto say it is impossible for her to marry Elisha?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She would be looked down upon by her friends.
(c) She cannot leave her lifestyle.
(d) She is happily married to Rufus.
5. Elisha's obsession with truth has caused what to dissolve?
(a) Elisha's marriage has begun to disintegrate.
(b) Some of Elisha's friendships have begun to dissolve.
(c) Elisha's sanity has completely left.
(d) Elisha's stores of money have dissolved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the commander's response to the pleading of the sages?
2. What is the small delegation of the Sanhedrin sages alarmed by?
3. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
4. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
5. Where does the plague strike?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)