|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
(a) Rabbi Peter.
(b) Uncle Amram.
(c) Rabbi Joshua.
2. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
(a) The Roman government.
(b) A gathering of Christian rebels.
(c) A delegation of Jewish rebels.
(d) A delegation of local Jews.
3. Once Elisha surveys the desolation at the Temple Mount, what does he tell Joshua?
(a) That he is divorcing Deborah.
(b) That he does not think the rebuilding will ever happen.
(c) That he does not believe in God.
(d) That he is glad the rebuilding of the Temple will happen soon.
4. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
(a) That Elisha do what his uncle, Amram, tells him to do.
(b) That Elisha will be wholehearted and not torn in two.
(c) That Elisha burn all books and documents that are not Jewish.
(d) That Elisha train to become a rabbi and sage.
5. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Saul and Samuel.
(c) Sarah and Samuel.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
2. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
3. Soon after Elisha's conversation, a rider comes into town with what news?
4. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
5. Where does the plague strike?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)