|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two friends of Elisha are going insane because of the knowledge they have gained from Greek literature?
(a) Simeon ben Zoma and Akiba.
(b) Akiba and Simeon ben Azzai.
(c) None of Elisha's friends are going insane.
(d) The two Simeons.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Samuel and Solomon.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Saul and Samuel.
3. Who goes mad and implicates Elisha as the one who created the disbelief in him?
(b) Simeon ben Azzai.
(c) Simeon ben Zoma.
4. What does Elisha discuss with Justin, the leader of the Gentile Christians?
(a) The morphology of religion with Justin.
(b) The phonology of religion with Justin.
(c) The syntax of religion with Justin.
(d) The methodology of religion with Justin.
5. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
(a) He is welcomed warmly.
(b) Pappas tells Elisha how ashamed of Elisha he is for running away.
(c) Pappas refuses to let Elisha in his home unless he accepts God.
(d) He arrives to find Pappas does not recognize Elisha.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
2. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
3. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
4. Why is Elisha ashamed when he watches the spectacle at the local arena where men and lions kill each other?
5. Who is the confusing and angry man Elisha meets at dinner before he meets Simeon ben Azzai and Simeon ben Zoma?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)