|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the commander's response to the pleading of the sages?
(a) He has the sages executed.
(b) The commander does not change his orders.
(c) The commander releases the insurrection leaders.
(d) He orders the disbandment of the Sanhedrin.
2. Who goes mad and implicates Elisha as the one who created the disbelief in him?
(b) Simeon ben Azzai.
(c) Simeon ben Zoma.
3. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
(d) A delegation of the Sanhedrin.
4. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(b) The Sanhedrin.
(d) The Roman cavalry.
5. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
(a) Pappas tells Elisha how ashamed of Elisha he is for running away.
(b) He arrives to find Pappas does not recognize Elisha.
(c) Pappas refuses to let Elisha in his home unless he accepts God.
(d) He is welcomed warmly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tobias, Elisha's steward, furious with Pappas and Elisha for their conversation with the Romans?
2. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
3. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
4. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
5. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)