|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abuyah dies, who burns all the books and documents that are not Jewish?
(d) Uncle Amram.
2. How does Elisha feel about the subject of human trading?
(a) He considers it a necessary evil.
(d) He plans to pursue it as a future career.
3. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
(a) It is adopted and set into motion.
(b) It is laughed out of court.
(c) It is voted down.
(d) It creates a tie in the Sanhedrin.
4. Once Elisha surveys the desolation at the Temple Mount, what does he tell Joshua?
(a) That he does not think the rebuilding will ever happen.
(b) That he is glad the rebuilding of the Temple will happen soon.
(c) That he is divorcing Deborah.
(d) That he does not believe in God.
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) Judging in Usha.
(b) Helping widows and children.
(c) By signing documents.
(d) Giving up all his possessions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
2. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
3. Roman officers come to the house of Pappas to deliver what document to Elisha?
4. What gift does Elisha receive from Pappas?
5. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)