|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(b) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
(c) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
(d) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Sarah and Samuel.
(b) Samuel and Solomon.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Saul and Samuel.
3. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
(a) They are going to study Greek and Roman works.
(b) They are going to find an encampment of Roman soldiers in the area.
(c) They are going to find Elisha's father and his uncle.
(d) They are headed to watch a cow give birth.
4. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
(a) The merchant drops the case.
(b) The Elysian court.
(c) The Grecian court.
(d) The Roman court.
5. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
(a) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Elisha sent, as a sage, to sit in court over a controversial issue?
2. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
3. Who is the leader of the rebels?
4. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
5. What does Elisha say to the other rabbis after they witness a boy fall from a tree and die?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)