|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of people does Elisha find himself in the company of after accepting an invitation to dinner by one of the rhetoricians?
(a) Polite and well educated.
(b) Rabbis and sages.
(c) Both religious zealots and scientists.
(d) Hedonistic and self centered.
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
(a) He spoke with Roman soldiers.
(b) His wife, Elisheba, died shortly after giving birth to his son.
(c) He is late for Elisha's circumcision.
(d) He is known to have studied Greek and Roman works.
4. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
(b) He does not plan to defend himself.
(c) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
(d) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
5. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) They're richer than her.
(b) They're not wealthy.
(c) Their children are annoying.
(d) They live in squalor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
2. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
3. Where does the plague strike?
4. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
5. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)