|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Meir's wife?
2. Where is Elisha sent, as a sage, to sit in court over a controversial issue?
(c) His hometown.
3. When Elisha and his friends are at the home of Simeon ben Azzai, what happens to their host?
(a) The host kills the other Simeon.
(b) Simeon ben Azzai says he is ready to meet God and dies in their arms.
(c) The host arrives completely drunk.
(d) He claims he no longer trusts in God.
4. What great tragedy happened to Elisha's family?
(a) Both his mother and father died.
(b) His grandparents died.
(c) His father died.
(d) His mother died.
5. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Akiba and the two Simeons.
(b) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
(c) Meir and the two Simeons.
(d) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the plague strike?
2. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
3. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
4. What is the origin of Theo's name?
5. Why is Tobias, Elisha's steward, furious with Pappas and Elisha for their conversation with the Romans?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)