|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) They live in squalor.
(b) They're richer than her.
(c) Their children are annoying.
(d) They're not wealthy.
2. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(a) The Sanhedrin.
(d) The Roman cavalry.
3. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His wife, Deborah.
(c) His father.
(d) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
4. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
(a) Shraga is one of the other sages on the case.
(b) Shraga is not on the court case with him.
(c) The case is already settled.
(d) Elisha is the only one on the case.
5. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(b) His old tutor, Josef.
(c) The Christians and Gnostics.
(d) His old childhood friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
2. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
3. Soon after Elisha's conversation, a rider comes into town with what news?
4. What are the names of Meir's children?
5. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)