|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
(a) Deborah and her servant girl.
(b) Joseph and Josiah.
(c) Meir's children.
(d) All of the members of the Sanhedrin.
2. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
(a) Sometimes, but he hides his beliefs from everyone.
(c) When he was younger, but he does not do so anymore.
3. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
(a) To listen carefully to their teacher and the rabbis.
(b) To not believe anything they are taught in the academy.
(c) To study Greek and Roman literature as much as they can.
4. Where does Uncle Amram take Elisha to begin his training to become a rabbi and sage?
(a) The Red Sea.
(b) The Home of Pappas.
(c) The Home of Rabbi Joshua.
5. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving the garden, Akiba pleads with Elisha to do what?
2. What does Elisha say to the other rabbis after they witness a boy fall from a tree and die?
3. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
4. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
5. Once Elisha surveys the desolation at the Temple Mount, what does he tell Joshua?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)