|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(c) Uncle Amram.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Saul and Samuel.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
3. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
(a) His business was set on fire and he had to move to another building.
(b) He sold his business.
(c) His business picked up and was better than before.
(d) His business went bankrupt and he was ostracized from the land.
4. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) They live in squalor.
(b) They're richer than her.
(c) They're not wealthy.
(d) Their children are annoying.
5. What does Elisha accidentally do in Jewish academy class one day?
(a) Drops a Greek scroll in class.
(b) Sets fire to the scrolls in class.
(c) Trips over a student.
(d) Slams his fingers in the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
4. Who is the confusing and angry man Elisha meets at dinner before he meets Simeon ben Azzai and Simeon ben Zoma?
5. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)