|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the seventy sages of the Sanhedrin are in session, who raises the question about whether a man should use Greek books and letters to read and study?
(c) A Rabbi.
(d) The Patriarch.
2. Who is the leader of the rebels?
(a) Maximus of Tarsus.
(b) Rabbi Joshua of Tarsus.
(c) Saul of Tarsus.
(d) Julianus of Tarsus.
3. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
(a) That she is warm and genuine.
(b) That she is very temperamental.
(c) That she is in love with Pappas.
(d) That she values wealth more than friendship.
4. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
(a) Rome has threatened to rebuild the temple for the Jews.
(b) The Sanhedrin is concerned about rebel Jews.
(c) The Sanhedrin is asking to rebuild their temple.
(d) Roman soldiers are traveling to close to the Sanhedrin.
5. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is embarrassed by her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes mad and implicates Elisha as the one who created the disbelief in him?
2. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
3. What does Elisha acknowledge to Meir after receiving the news?
4. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
5. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)