|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha discuss with Justin, the leader of the Gentile Christians?
(a) The phonology of religion with Justin.
(b) The methodology of religion with Justin.
(c) The syntax of religion with Justin.
(d) The morphology of religion with Justin.
2. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
(a) That she is in love with Pappas.
(b) That she values wealth more than friendship.
(c) That she is warm and genuine.
(d) That she is very temperamental.
3. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
4. Why is Rabbi Johannan amazed that Elisha is studying to become a rabbi?
(a) Because Elisha is a Greek.
(b) Because Elisha isn't intelligent enough to handle the job.
(c) Because Elisha is a lay carpenter.
(d) Because Elisha's father had strong sympathies for the Greek.
5. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
(b) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
(c) He does not plan to defend himself.
(d) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha say to the other rabbis after they witness a boy fall from a tree and die?
2. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
3. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
4. Who is the leader of the rebels?
5. What does Elisha realize about his two years of study and the knowledge he has gleaned?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)