|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
(d) Very proud.
2. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(b) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
(c) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(d) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
3. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
(a) Math, english, and religion.
(b) The Sanhedrin, tradition, and ancient scriptures.
(c) Logic, reason, and astrology.
(d) Science, math, or philosophy.
4. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) The Christians and Gnostics.
(b) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(c) His old tutor, Josef.
(d) His old childhood friends.
5. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Samuel and Solomon.
(d) Saul and Samuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
2. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
3. Why is Rabbi Johannan amazed that Elisha is studying to become a rabbi?
4. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
5. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)