|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha tell Meir's wife?
(a) She should run away with him.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She has married an awful husband.
(d) He does not appreciate her advances toward him.
2. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) The Christians and Gnostics.
(b) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(c) His old tutor, Josef.
(d) His old childhood friends.
3. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) They live in squalor.
(b) They're not wealthy.
(c) Their children are annoying.
(d) They're richer than her.
4. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) Judging in Usha.
(b) Giving up all his possessions.
(c) Helping widows and children.
(d) By signing documents.
5. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
(a) That he loves Deborah.
(b) That he is moving to Antioch.
(c) That he is betrothed to Theo.
(d) That he wishes to move in with Elisha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
2. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
3. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
4. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
5. When Elisha and his friends are at the home of Simeon ben Azzai, what happens to their host?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)