|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Elisha Pappas is not good company for him, and that he should not be reading Greek books?
(d) Uncle Amram.
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Uncle Amram's estate.
(b) Akiba's house.
(c) Rabbi Peter's home.
(d) Their own estate.
3. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Thirteen Years.
(b) Fourteen Years.
(c) Two Years.
(d) Five Years.
4. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His wife, Deborah.
(b) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
(d) His father.
5. What is the small delegation of the Sanhedrin sages alarmed by?
(a) The prospect of fighting a war.
(b) The idea that no one is willing to fight for their beliefs.
(c) That everyone has lost faith in God.
(d) That they might completely overpower the Romans in this battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
2. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
3. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
4. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
5. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)