|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
2. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
(b) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(c) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(d) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
3. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(b) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
(c) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
(d) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
4. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
(a) They are going to study Greek and Roman works.
(b) They are headed to watch a cow give birth.
(c) They are going to find an encampment of Roman soldiers in the area.
(d) They are going to find Elisha's father and his uncle.
5. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
(a) She wants Elisha to become Shraga's disciple.
(b) She is concerned the Shraga might prevent his ordination.
(c) She wants the Shraga to give Elisha more servants.
(d) She is concerned the Shraga wants to take Elisha away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
2. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
3. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
4. What are the names of Meir's children?
5. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)