|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Saul and Samuel.
(c) Sarah and Samuel.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
2. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
(b) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
(c) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(d) The ways of business and estate management.
3. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(a) Judea and Galilee.
4. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
(a) The Sanhedrin is asking to rebuild their temple.
(b) Rome has threatened to rebuild the temple for the Jews.
(c) The Sanhedrin is concerned about rebel Jews.
(d) Roman soldiers are traveling to close to the Sanhedrin.
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) Judging in Usha.
(b) Giving up all his possessions.
(c) By signing documents.
(d) Helping widows and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Elisha's first meeting with Rabbi Joshua, how does Rabbi Joshua win Elisha's confidence?
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
4. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
5. Where does the plague strike?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)