|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
(a) Rabbi Joshua introduces them when they get to the Sanhedrin.
(b) At a dinner.
(c) At the Sanhedrin during the proceedings.
(d) Akiba is Elisha's teacher.
2. Who tells Elisha Pappas is not good company for him, and that he should not be reading Greek books?
(d) Uncle Amram.
3. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
(a) He ignores their deaths.
(b) He finds justification for their deaths in the Bible.
(c) He questions God's mercy for causing such anguish.
(d) He is not affected by the deaths at all.
4. While the seventy sages of the Sanhedrin are in session, who raises the question about whether a man should use Greek books and letters to read and study?
(a) The Patriarch.
(d) A Rabbi.
5. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(d) Judea and Galilee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
2. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
3. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
4. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
5. Whose mother dies soon after childbirth?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)