|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
(a) The Grecian court.
(b) The merchant drops the case.
(c) The Roman court.
(d) The Elysian court.
2. Where is Elisha sent, as a sage, to sit in court over a controversial issue?
(d) His hometown.
3. What is the name of the Greek scholar who instructs Elisha as a boy?
4. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
(a) Rabbi Joshua.
(b) Uncle Amram.
(d) Rabbi Peter.
5. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Akiba's house.
(b) Uncle Amram's estate.
(c) Rabbi Peter's home.
(d) Their own estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of teaching does Amram follow in his life, and how important is it to him?
2. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
3. What is the name of Meir's wife?
4. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
5. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)