|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Samuel and Solomon.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Sarah and Samuel.
2. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
(a) That she is in love with Pappas.
(b) That she values wealth more than friendship.
(c) That she is very temperamental.
(d) That she is warm and genuine.
3. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(b) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(c) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
(d) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
4. After Elisha's first meeting with Rabbi Joshua, how does Rabbi Joshua win Elisha's confidence?
(a) Elisha admires Joshuas modest life-style.
(b) Rabbi Joshua does not win Elisha's confidence at all.
(c) Rabbi Joshua proposes a trial period for them both.
(d) Rabbi Joshua praises Elisha.
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) By signing documents.
(b) Judging in Usha.
(c) Giving up all his possessions.
(d) Helping widows and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
2. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
3. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
4. When Elisha's trial period as a sage apprentice is over, what does he decide to do?
5. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)