|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters X-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
(a) At a dinner.
(b) Akiba is Elisha's teacher.
(c) Rabbi Joshua introduces them when they get to the Sanhedrin.
(d) At the Sanhedrin during the proceedings.
2. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(b) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(c) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(d) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
3. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
(b) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(c) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
(d) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
4. What is the name of Meir's wife?
5. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
(a) A small girl dying on the street.
(b) A magician doing magic tricks.
(c) A temple being built.
(d) A washerwoman break her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
2. What is the origin of Theo's name?
3. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
4. What gift does Elisha receive from Pappas?
5. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)