|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters V-IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
(a) She is concerned the Shraga might prevent his ordination.
(b) She is concerned the Shraga wants to take Elisha away from her.
(c) She wants Elisha to become Shraga's disciple.
(d) She wants the Shraga to give Elisha more servants.
2. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is embarrassed by her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He hates her.
3. What is the origin of Theo's name?
4. While the seventy sages of the Sanhedrin are in session, who raises the question about whether a man should use Greek books and letters to read and study?
(c) A Rabbi.
(d) The Patriarch.
5. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rabbi Johannan amazed that Elisha is studying to become a rabbi?
2. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
3. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
4. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
5. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)