|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters V-IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
(a) Rabbi Peter.
(b) Rabbi Joshua.
(c) Uncle Amram.
2. Who tells Elisha Pappas is not good company for him, and that he should not be reading Greek books?
(b) Uncle Amram.
3. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
4. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
(a) The Sanhedrin is asking to rebuild their temple.
(b) Rome has threatened to rebuild the temple for the Jews.
(c) The Sanhedrin is concerned about rebel Jews.
(d) Roman soldiers are traveling to close to the Sanhedrin.
5. After Elisha's first meeting with Rabbi Joshua, how does Rabbi Joshua win Elisha's confidence?
(a) Rabbi Joshua praises Elisha.
(b) Elisha admires Joshuas modest life-style.
(c) Rabbi Joshua proposes a trial period for them both.
(d) Rabbi Joshua does not win Elisha's confidence at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elisha's trial period as a sage apprentice is over, what does he decide to do?
2. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
3. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
4. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
5. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)