|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters V-IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother dies soon after childbirth?
(a) Amram's mother.
(b) Abuyah's mother.
(c) Elisheba's mother.
(d) Elisha's mother.
2. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is embarrassed by her.
3. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
(b) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(c) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
(d) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
4. Who is the confusing and angry man Elisha meets at dinner before he meets Simeon ben Azzai and Simeon ben Zoma?
(a) Shraga, a rebellious and almost insane fighter for the Jews.
(b) Josef, a member of the Sanhedrin.
(c) Azzar, an old carpenter.
(d) Zion, a young rabbi.
5. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What great tragedy happened to Elisha's family?
2. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
3. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
4. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
5. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)