Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters I - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Samuel and Solomon.
(b) Uriah and Pariah.
(c) Saul and Samuel.
(d) Sarah and Samuel.
2. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
(a) That he is moving to Antioch.
(b) That he loves Deborah.
(c) That he is betrothed to Theo.
(d) That he wishes to move in with Elisha.
3. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(b) Elisha leaves his wife.
(c) Elisha moves to Italy.
(d) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
4. What happens when Palestine learns of Trajan's edict that the Temple may be rebuilt?
(a) Palestine mourns.
(b) Palestine petitions for the decision to be reversed.
(c) Money pours in from the Jewish people.
(d) Palestine businesses close down.
5. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(b) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges that Elisha be released from jail?
2. What does Elisha discuss with Justin, the leader of the Gentile Christians?
3. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
4. Where does Uncle Amram take Elisha to begin his training to become a rabbi and sage?
5. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)