|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Elisha been called to return to Israel?
(a) To attend the funeral of Nicholaus.
(b) To reforge the bond with his wife.
(c) To stand trial.
(d) To lecture a class in an academy on the importance of truth in faith.
2. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
(a) She insists they kneel before Elisha.
(b) She insists they take a week off.
(c) She insists they prepare a feast for themselves.
(d) She insists they call Elisha, Rabbi.
3. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) They're not wealthy.
(b) Their children are annoying.
(c) They're richer than her.
(d) They live in squalor.
4. What happens to people who are caught practicing Jewish traditions and teachings?
(a) They are praised.
(b) No one is caught.
(c) No one in the book practices Jewish traditions and teachings.
(d) They are executed.
5. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) The Christians and Gnostics.
(b) His old tutor, Josef.
(c) His old childhood friends.
(d) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
2. When Elisha and his friends are at the home of Simeon ben Azzai, what happens to their host?
3. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
4. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
5. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)