|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha feel about the subject of human trading?
(a) He considers it a necessary evil.
(d) He plans to pursue it as a future career.
2. When does Elisha leave the arena?
(a) Elisha leaves only when the harlot tells him to.
(b) After the first killing.
(c) The next day when the attendants find him.
(d) Before the executions.
3. Who brings Elisha the news that Manto is dying?
(c) Manto's maid.
4. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(b) The ways of business and estate management.
(c) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
(d) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
5. Soon after Elisha's conversation, a rider comes into town with what news?
(a) That the Romans have banned Jews from working on the Temple.
(b) That Elisha's wife has been injured.
(c) That the Temple has been completed.
(d) That Meir has died in a horrible accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of teaching does Amram follow in his life, and how important is it to him?
2. When Elisha's trial period as a sage apprentice is over, what does he decide to do?
3. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
4. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
5. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)