|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information about the new rabbis reaches Elisha in Caeserea?
(a) The new rabbi's birthplaces.
(b) The new rabbis are missing.
(c) He learns nothing about the new rabbis.
(d) The new rabbi's names.
2. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
(c) Greek and Roman mythology.
3. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
(b) Elisha leaves his wife.
(c) Elisha moves to Italy.
(d) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
4. What do the rabbis talk about during their meeting, other than keeping the faith alive and ordaining new rabbis?
(a) That Elisha is helping the Romans.
(b) That Elisha has grown so wise and strong in his faith.
(c) The structure of Roman architecture.
(d) The weather.
5. Where is Elisha taken after the executions?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the home of Nicholaus, who cares for him.
(c) To the home of Pappas, who has been executed.
(d) To Rufus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strength of the Jewish faith expected to outlast?
2. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
3. Why do Manto and Elisha always have a third person with them?
4. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
5. What does Elisha ask of Rufus in return for his cooperation?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)