|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Akiba and the two Simeons.
(b) Meir and the two Simeons.
(c) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
(d) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
2. Who does Rufus say will sit with Elisha during the upcoming trials?
(b) A harlot.
(c) His mother.
3. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
(a) Uncle Amram.
(c) Rabbi Joshua.
(d) Rabbi Peter.
4. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) By signing documents.
(b) Giving up all his possessions.
(c) Helping widows and children.
(d) Judging in Usha.
5. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Akiba's house.
(b) Rabbi Peter's home.
(c) Their own estate.
(d) Uncle Amram's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
2. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
3. When Elisha returns to his rooms, who wants to know what he is doing?
4. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
5. Why does Demonax refuse Elisha's request?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)