|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Akiba and Elisha not speak when they meet?
(a) Akiba honors the commands of the ex-communication.
(b) Akiba hates Elisha for what he did in Israel.
(c) Elisha is upset that Akiba did not stand by him in Israel.
(d) Akiba and Elisha have no interest in each other.
2. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
(a) Be tutored by Antiphanes.
(b) Flee before his troubles worsen.
(c) Go back to Israel and stand trial.
(d) Refuse to oppose the Sanhedrin.
3. What information about the new rabbis reaches Elisha in Caeserea?
(a) The new rabbi's names.
(b) The new rabbi's birthplaces.
(c) He learns nothing about the new rabbis.
(d) The new rabbis are missing.
4. Once Elisha surveys the desolation at the Temple Mount, what does he tell Joshua?
(a) That he does not believe in God.
(b) That he does not think the rebuilding will ever happen.
(c) That he is glad the rebuilding of the Temple will happen soon.
(d) That he is divorcing Deborah.
5. Who does Elisha find in prison?
(a) Joseph ben Sera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
2. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
3. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
4. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
5. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)