|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) His old childhood friends.
(b) His old tutor, Josef.
(c) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(d) The Christians and Gnostics.
2. Why do Akiba and Elisha not speak when they meet?
(a) Akiba honors the commands of the ex-communication.
(b) Elisha is upset that Akiba did not stand by him in Israel.
(c) Akiba and Elisha have no interest in each other.
(d) Akiba hates Elisha for what he did in Israel.
3. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
(b) Built a government based on Greek law.
(c) Rebuilt the Temple.
(d) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
4. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
(a) It is voted down.
(b) It is adopted and set into motion.
(c) It is laughed out of court.
(d) It creates a tie in the Sanhedrin.
5. What is the name of Meir's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
2. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
3. What has Akiba predicted about the Roman Empire?
4. What does Elisha realize about his two years of study and the knowledge he has gleaned?
5. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)