|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Akiba and Elisha not speak when they meet?
(a) Akiba honors the commands of the ex-communication.
(b) Akiba and Elisha have no interest in each other.
(c) Elisha is upset that Akiba did not stand by him in Israel.
(d) Akiba hates Elisha for what he did in Israel.
2. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
(a) A small girl dying on the street.
(b) A magician doing magic tricks.
(c) A washerwoman break her leg.
(d) A temple being built.
3. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
(a) Meir and the two Simeons.
(b) Akiba and the two Simeons.
(c) Deborah, Akiba, and Amram.
(d) Meir, Deborah and Simeon.
4. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
(b) The ways of business and estate management.
(c) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(d) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
5. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Sarah and Samuel.
(b) Saul and Samuel.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
3. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
4. Soon after Elisha's conversation, a rider comes into town with what news?
5. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)