|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
(a) Elisha tells Manto he must leave Antioch.
(b) They consummate their love for one another.
(c) Manto tells Elisha that Rufus is planning on killing him.
(d) They discuss the arena where men and lions kill each other.
2. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
(a) Very proud.
3. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(b) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(c) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(d) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
4. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
(a) Greek literature.
(b) Business management.
5. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
(b) Greek and Roman mythology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Demonax recommend that Elisha see Poleman?
2. What do Deborah's behavior and actions at the feast make very clear about her character?
3. What does Elisha accidentally do in Jewish academy class one day?
4. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
5. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)