|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
(b) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
(c) Rebuilt the Temple.
(d) Built a government based on Greek law.
2. Why does Demonax refuse Elisha's request?
(a) Elisha's request is inappropriate.
(b) He cannot teach Elisha anything that Elisha does not already know.
(c) He does not want to be associated with Elisha.
(d) He is much too busy.
3. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
(b) Business management.
(d) Greek literature.
4. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
(a) Math, english, and religion.
(b) Science, math, or philosophy.
(c) Logic, reason, and astrology.
(d) The Sanhedrin, tradition, and ancient scriptures.
5. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(a) The Roman cavalry.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
2. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
3. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
4. What gift does Elisha receive from Pappas?
5. What are the names of Meir's children?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)