|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(a) The Roman cavalry.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
2. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
(a) Amram thinks Theo distracts Elisha from his studies.
(b) Deborah's family is much wealthier than Theo's.
(c) Because Theo's family is part Greek.
(d) Amram knows that Elisha is in love with Deborah.
3. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Uncle Amram's estate.
(b) Their own estate.
(c) Akiba's house.
(d) Rabbi Peter's home.
4. What is the result of Elisha and Pappas visit with Rufus to ask him to convince the Emperor to change his plans?
(a) Rufus tries, but fails to convince the Emperor to change his plans.
(b) Rufus convinces the Emperor to change his plans.
(c) Rufus tells them that he can do nothing.
(d) Elisha insults Rufus.
5. Why does Demonax refuse Elisha's request?
(a) He cannot teach Elisha anything that Elisha does not already know.
(b) He is much too busy.
(c) He does not want to be associated with Elisha.
(d) Elisha's request is inappropriate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
2. Why does Demonax recommend that Elisha see Poleman?
3. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
4. Roman officers come to the house of Pappas to deliver what document to Elisha?
5. Why does Pappas go back to Israel?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)