|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Rebuilt the Temple.
(b) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
(c) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
(d) Built a government based on Greek law.
2. After 8 years in Antioch, Elisha writes a monograph detailing what?
(a) Elisha's life in Antioch.
(b) Elisha's plan for his life studies.
(c) Elisha's experience as a rabbi in Israel.
(d) Elisha's study of Greek and Roman texts.
3. After Elisha receives a letter of commendation from head of the museum in Alexandria, who does he rush to show the letter to?
4. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) The ways of business and estate management.
(b) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
(c) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(d) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
5. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(c) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the plague strike?
2. Why does Elisha arrange to meet with Demonax?
3. What are the names of Meir's children?
4. Who arranges that Elisha be released from jail?
5. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)