Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters IX - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the plague strike?
2. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha moves to Italy.
(b) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(c) Elisha leaves his wife.
(d) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
3. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
(a) The Roman court.
(b) The merchant drops the case.
(c) The Grecian court.
(d) The Elysian court.
4. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) The Christians and Gnostics.
(b) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(c) His old childhood friends.
(d) His old tutor, Josef.
5. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
(a) Math, english, and religion.
(b) The Sanhedrin, tradition, and ancient scriptures.
(c) Logic, reason, and astrology.
(d) Science, math, or philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Manto and Elisha always have a third person with them?
2. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
3. What does Elisha accidentally do in Jewish academy class one day?
4. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)