|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Sarah and Samuel.
(b) Uriah and Pariah.
(c) Samuel and Solomon.
(d) Saul and Samuel.
2. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
(a) All of the members of the Sanhedrin.
(b) Meir's children.
(c) Deborah and her servant girl.
(d) Joseph and Josiah.
3. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
(d) A delegation of the Sanhedrin.
4. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
(a) Shraga is one of the other sages on the case.
(b) Elisha is the only one on the case.
(c) The case is already settled.
(d) Shraga is not on the court case with him.
5. Who arranges that Elisha be released from jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
2. What task has Rabbi Judah ben Baba been chosen for during the meeting in the attic?
3. How does Elisha try to deceive Rufus?
4. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
5. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)