|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are over thirty rabbis able to meet in the attic of a friend in Lydda?
(a) The rabbis experience no problems and meet without disguise.
(b) They pretend to be old women attending a knitting party.
(c) They pretend to be merchants attending a market.
(d) They pretend to be lepers.
2. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
(a) Judging in Usha.
(b) By signing documents.
(c) Giving up all his possessions.
(d) Helping widows and children.
3. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Samuel and Solomon.
(c) Uriah and Pariah.
(d) Sarah and Samuel.
4. What is the name of Meir's wife?
5. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
(a) Refuse to oppose the Sanhedrin.
(b) Go back to Israel and stand trial.
(c) Be tutored by Antiphanes.
(d) Flee before his troubles worsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
2. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
3. What do the people of Bethar do when they realize that the Romans will soon overrun their town?
4. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
5. How long does the siege on Bethar last?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)