|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
(a) His business was set on fire and he had to move to another building.
(b) His business went bankrupt and he was ostracized from the land.
(c) His business picked up and was better than before.
(d) He sold his business.
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Why does Manto say it is impossible for her to marry Elisha?
(a) She is happily married to Rufus.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She cannot leave her lifestyle.
(d) She would be looked down upon by her friends.
4. Where is Elisha sent, as a sage, to sit in court over a controversial issue?
(c) His hometown.
5. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Saul and Samuel.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Elisha been called to return to Israel?
2. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
3. What impresses Elisha about the Roman court system?
4. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
5. How does Elisha try to deceive Rufus?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)