|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
(a) A delegation of the Sanhedrin.
2. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(a) Judea and Galilee.
3. What do the people of Bethar do when they realize that the Romans will soon overrun their town?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Invite the Romans into town.
(c) Celebrate and prepare a grand feast.
(d) Surrender to the Romans.
4. What happens to the new rabbis after Judah ben Baba ordains them?
(a) They escape from the Romans without harm.
(b) They convert to Buddhism.
(c) They refuse to teach the people.
(d) They disappear.
5. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Thirteen Years.
(b) Five Years.
(c) Two Years.
(d) Fourteen Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did rabbi Joshua do when the ex-communication of Elisha was read at Sanhedrin?
2. Where does the plague strike?
3. What is the name of Meir's wife?
4. What happens to people who are caught practicing Jewish traditions and teachings?
5. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)