|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
(a) Joseph and Josiah.
(b) All of the members of the Sanhedrin.
(c) Meir's children.
(d) Deborah and her servant girl.
2. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(b) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
(c) Elisha moves to Italy.
(d) Elisha leaves his wife.
3. Who arranges that Elisha be released from jail?
4. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
(a) Pappas refuses to let Elisha in his home unless he accepts God.
(b) He arrives to find Pappas does not recognize Elisha.
(c) He is welcomed warmly.
(d) Pappas tells Elisha how ashamed of Elisha he is for running away.
5. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
(a) Deborah wants to reconcile.
(b) The Sanhedrin now studies Greek and Roman literature.
(c) The Sanhedrin does not want to extradite Elisha, and Joshua is dead.
(d) Deborah wants a divorce, and Joshua has become ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
2. Why is Elisha ashamed when he watches the spectacle at the local arena where men and lions kill each other?
3. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
4. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
5. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)