|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
(a) It creates a tie in the Sanhedrin.
(b) It is laughed out of court.
(c) It is adopted and set into motion.
(d) It is voted down.
2. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(c) Judea and Galilee.
3. Roman officers come to the house of Pappas to deliver what document to Elisha?
(a) A letter from his wife, Deborah, pleading for his return.
(b) An order from the Roman empire to leave Antioch forever.
(c) A welcome letter from the chief justice of the province.
(d) A summons to appear before the chief justice of the province.
4. How does Elisha try to deceive Rufus?
(a) By lying to Rufus by making up facts about the Jews.
(b) By escaping and running away.
(c) By poisoning Rufus during dinner.
(d) By not telling Rufus some important information about the Jews.
5. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
(a) Their children are annoying.
(b) They live in squalor.
(c) They're richer than her.
(d) They're not wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
2. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
3. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
4. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
5. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)