|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pappas go back to Israel?
(a) To inform the Sanhedrin that Elisha has no intent to return to Israel.
(b) To bring Deborah back to Antioch with him.
(c) To ask rabbi Joshua for advice concerning Elisha.
(d) To extract a message of intent from the Sanhedrin concerning Elisha.
2. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Two Years.
(b) Thirteen Years.
(c) Fourteen Years.
(d) Five Years.
3. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
(a) Shraga is not on the court case with him.
(b) Shraga is one of the other sages on the case.
(c) Elisha is the only one on the case.
(d) The case is already settled.
4. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
(a) They consummate their love for one another.
(b) Elisha tells Manto he must leave Antioch.
(c) Manto tells Elisha that Rufus is planning on killing him.
(d) They discuss the arena where men and lions kill each other.
5. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
(a) Meir's children.
(b) Joseph and Josiah.
(c) All of the members of the Sanhedrin.
(d) Deborah and her servant girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the plague strike?
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. How does Elisha try to deceive Rufus?
4. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
5. What does Rufus do when he realizes Elisha has tried to deceive him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)