|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
(a) It is adopted and set into motion.
(b) It is voted down.
(c) It creates a tie in the Sanhedrin.
(d) It is laughed out of court.
2. To which court does the the merchant take his case, after he leaves the Jewish court?
(a) The Elysian court.
(b) The Roman court.
(c) The Grecian court.
(d) The merchant drops the case.
3. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Samuel and Solomon.
(d) Uriah and Pariah.
4. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Thirteen Years.
(b) Two Years.
(c) Fourteen Years.
(d) Five Years.
5. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
(d) Very proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elisha try to deceive Rufus?
2. What news does Pappas return to Antioch with?
3. What information about the new rabbis reaches Elisha in Caeserea?
4. What happened to the merchant's business after the court case?
5. What happens after Judah ben Baba ordains the new rabbi at their secret meeting?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)