Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen think about when he hears his name called?
2. What begins to needle him and cause minor disruptions to his devotions?
3. What does the rector announce that will take place on Friday?
4. What has Stephen been able to feel instead of love or hate?
5. How does Stephen react to the announcement of the rector?
Write an essay on the value of imagination. It was Stephen's imagination in his early years, coupled with his love of language, that ultimately set his path toward becoming a writer. Discuss how youthful imagination leads others toward different goals.
Write an essay on following your dreams. What might have happened to Stephen if he abandoned his dream of becoming an artist? From that perspective, write your essay on the importance of pursuing a career path that is ultimately fulfilling.
Write an essay on political and religious bigotry. Explain in your essay how stubbornly held biases are divisive and foster hate and mistrust. Discuss how it is possible for people with different political and religious views to live peacefully together.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)