1. What is the literary method used in the novel?
stream of consciousness
2. What was Stephen's early song?
O, the Wild Rose Blooms
3. Who does Stephen fantasize about marrying when he grows up?
4. Where does Stephen keep himself during the football game?
on the fringes of his line
5. What does Stephen pretend not to notice when his mother says goodbye to him at school?
that she was going to cry
6. What does Stephen keep pasted inside his desk?
a countdown to the holidays
This section contains 5,651 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)