|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the older boys opted for the flogging?
(a) a boy named Corrigan
(b) a boy named Simon Moonan
(c) a boy named Tusker Boyle
(d) a boy named Wells
2. Where do Stephen and his father go at night by rail?
(a) to Cork
(b) to Belfast
(c) to Clongowes
(d) to Gallway
3. Who bumps Stephen into a square ditch of slimy, cold water?
(a) a boy named Fleming
(b) a boy named Wells
(c) the prefect
(d) the language teacher
4. Why is Stephen exempted from his classes?
(a) because he was perfect on his exams
(b) because his glasses are broken
(c) because he broke his arm
(d) because he is still running a fever
5. Who does Stephen suspect is also in the audience the night of the play?
(b) the girl from the tram
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Stephen hang onto?
2. What does Stephen wonder about Father Arnall's getting upset?
3. What do Stephen and Aubrey do in the meadow?
4. What is the name of the school Stephen next enrolls in?
5. How does Stephen regulate the noise he hears in the refractory?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)