|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mike Flynn?
(a) The man Stephen goes to work for.
(b) The man who who supervises Stephen's runs around the track.
(c) The man who buys Stephen's father's business.
(d) The man Stephen's father works for.
2. What is Stephen's most troubling problem as he sees it?
(a) the lack of faith
(b) the wasting fires of lust
(c) the bad influences of his friends
(d) the need to make money
3. What was Stephen's early song?
(a) In the Gloaming
(b) The Irish Lullaby
(c) O, the Wild Rose Blooms
(d) Old Dan tucker
4. Who does Stephen suspect is also in the audience the night of the play?
(a) the girl from the tram
5. What is Stephen's favorite reading material?
(a) the newspaper
(b) comic books
(c) The Pickwick Papers
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Stephen hang onto?
2. What do the older men Stephen walks with usually talk about?
3. What does Stephen keep pasted inside his desk?
4. What gives Stephen a second clue that all is not well financially with the family?
5. What does Stephen like in Doctor Cornwell's Spelling Book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)