Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen know for sure is in the audience for a play he is in at school?
(a) his father
(b) Uncle Charles
2. During table conversation, what is a local Catholic priest accused of?
(a) teaching apostacy
(b) getting drunk on communion wine
(c) molesting children
(d) mixing politics into his sermons
3. Where does Stephen keep himself during the football game?
(a) In the thick of the action
(b) next to the prefect
(c) on the fringes of his line
(d) on the bench
4. What do the boys at school tease Stephen about?
(a) writing letters to Eileen
(b) wearing short pants
(c) kissing his mother before bedtime
(d) wetting his bed
5. What do the older men Stephen walks with usually talk about?
(a) religion and business
(b) mostly of politics and family legends
(c) gambling and drinking
(d) Irish legends and music
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stephen and Aubrey Mills formulate?
2. What is the first occasion for Stephen to return home from school?
3. How does Stephen react to the announcement of the rector?
4. What does Heron claim Lord Byron to be?
5. Leaving the director's office, what does Stephen think about the life offered him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)