|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a girl improve her social status in Gibbsville?
(a) Getting married
(b) Having a baby
(c) Hosting great parties
(d) Getting a career
2. Who owns the Stage Coach Inn?
(a) Doug Ross
(b) Lute Fliegler
(c) Julian English
(d) Ed Charney
3. In Julian and Caroline's marriage _________ is used as a bartering tool.
(d) A gift
4. What does Julian leave with the maid before leaving for work?
(a) A check for the liquor
(b) A guest list
(c) Instructions for the party
(d) Her paycheck
5. On what condition does Julian agree to visit Harry?
(a) If Caroline will stop nagging him
(b) If Caroline will make his favorite dinner
(c) If Caroline is in bed waiting for him when he gets home
(d) If Caroline will go along with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit did Julian get into with other boys?
2. Who manages the Stage Coach Inn?
3. How many miles does Al travel?
4. Lute does not drink too much or __________________.
5. How does Julian try to not get too drunk tonight?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)