|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Julian think he needs for dealership expenses?
2. Who owns the Stage Coach Inn?
(a) Lute Fliegler
(b) Doug Ross
(c) Ed Charney
(d) Julian English
3. When is Julian and Caroline's party scheduled?
(a) New Year's Day
(b) Julian's birthday
(c) The day after Christmas
(d) New Year's Eve
4. Helene is mad because Al is watching her and ______________________.
(a) She wrecked her car
(b) Ed is home with his wife and son
(c) She lost a diamond earring
(d) Someone stole her mink coat
5. How does a girl improve her social status in Gibbsville?
(a) Hosting great parties
(b) Getting married
(c) Getting a career
(d) Having a baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lute surprised to see come into the Stage Coach Inn?
2. What does Monsignor Creedon tell Julian?
3. What happened to Caroline's first love?
4. What does Caroline threaten to do if Julian does not fix the situation with Harry?
5. What is Julian afraid to tell the people he knows?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)