|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Caroline talk about on the way home?
(a) Tomorrow's party
(b) The gifts from his parents
(c) The situation with Harry
(d) The bracelet from Julian
2. Who do Al and Foxie arrange to sit at Helene's table?
3. What is Julian afraid to tell the people he knows?
(a) He has cancer
(b) He is gay
(c) He is a Democrat
(d) He is near bankruptcy
4. What does Julian put into his mouth?
(a) A sucker
(b) A stick of gum
(c) A gun
(d) A cigar
5. What does Caroline want Julian to do?
(a) Adopt a child
(b) Smooth things over with Harry
(c) Drive slower
(d) Buy her a mink coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Harry Reilly?
2. Where do Lute and Irma Fliegler attend a Christmas night dinner dance?
3. What does Caroline tell her mother?
4. How does a girl improve her social status in Gibbsville?
5. What does Julian do after the reporter leaves?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)