|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where do most of Foxie's customers come?
2. Julian's feelings toward Harry changed _____________________________.
(a) When Harry got divorced
(b) When Harry had an affair with Caroline
(c) When Harry wouldn't buy a Cadillac
(d) As soon as Julian felt beholden to him
3. What does Caroline want Julian to do?
(a) Adopt a child
(b) Smooth things over with Harry
(c) Buy her a mink coat
(d) Drive slower
4. Where does Julian drop Caroline off?
(a) The Stage Coach Inn
(d) The neighbors' home
5. Who does Julian speak to on the veranda?
(a) Ed Charney
(b) Harry Reilly
(c) Lute Fliegler
(d) Monsignor Creedon
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian die?
2. What does Julian do after the reporter leaves?
3. What do Al and Foxie want to remind Helene?
4. Caroline mentions a woman who ruined her ___________ by having children.
5. Where does Al go?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)