|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Julian and Caroline going as Chapter 4, Part 1 begins?
(a) The country club
(c) The Cadillac dealership
(d) His parents' home
2. How does a girl improve her social status in Gibbsville?
(a) Having a baby
(b) Getting married
(c) Hosting great parties
(d) Getting a career
3. What happens when Julian arrives at Harry's home?
(a) He and Harry get into a verbal battle
(b) He and Harry shake hands
(c) He and Harry hit each other
(d) Harry refuses to see him
4. On what condition does Julian agree to visit Harry?
(a) If Caroline will make his favorite dinner
(b) If Caroline is in bed waiting for him when he gets home
(c) If Caroline will go along with him
(d) If Caroline will stop nagging him
5. Of all the men she dated which one seemed to be the right man for her to marry?
(a) Harry Reilly
(b) Julian English
(c) Ross Campbell
(d) Carter Davis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Foxie expecting later tonight?
2. Who is Lute surprised to see come into the Stage Coach Inn?
3. What is both a benefit and a drawback for Ed as it relates to Helene's behavior?
4. To what city does Caroline take a trip which cuts short her second romance?
5. Who was the Polish girl that Julian had loved as a young man?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)