|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian's parents are critical of _________________.
(a) The president
(c) The Democrats
(d) The IRS
2. How much did Ed Charney give Al to have Ed's car washed after Al got out of prison?
3. What is Julian's mood when he arrives?
4. Where is Al Grecco headed in Chapter 1, Part 3?
(a) Julian's house
(d) A New Year's Eve party
5. What nationality is the person in #20?
6. Who is Ed Charney?
(a) Organized crime boss in the region
(b) Lute Fliegler's brother-in-law
(c) Al Grecco's neighbor
(d) Julian English's boss
7. What is Julian's wife's name?
8. Who does Al see as he drives past the country club?
(a) Ed and Caroline
(b) Julian and Irma
(c) Julian and Caroline
(d) Caroline and Irma
9. Whose opinion is Julian concerned with today?
(a) His mother's
(d) His father's
10. Who has Julian apparently humiliated?
11. Who frequents this room?
(a) Business owners
(c) Inner circle of club members
12. In what room are the characters sitting?
(a) Dining Room
(b) Billiards Room
(c) Smoking Room
13. To what does Irma look forward to next year?
(a) Joining the country club
(b) Going on vacation
(c) Having another baby
(d) Buying a new house
14. Why does Lute decide to not take too much liquor to the party?
(a) His wife doesn't want him to take any
(b) He doesn't want his friends to drink and drive
(c) He doesn't drink alcohol
(d) He is stingy
15. How does Ed feel about his wife?
(a) He wants a divorce
(b) He loves her but doesn't like her
(c) He doesn't love her anymore
(d) He is crazy about her
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the big spenders drink?
2. What is Irma planning for the afternoon?
3. Where do Julian and Caroline go today?
4. What does Lute arrange to pick up?
5. Where does Al Grecco live?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)