|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the driver of the car in front of Al?
2. Who is Helene Holman?
(a) A singer at the Stage Coach Inn
(b) Caroline's sorority sister
(c) Irma's best friend
(d) Lute's sister
3. What reminds Julian of his shameful behavior of the night before?
(a) Broken wine glasses
(b) Caroline's empty bed
(c) Lipstick on his collar
(d) His rumpled tuxedo
4. What industry did not boom for Gibbsville after 1925?
5. What is Al Grecco bringing with him?
(a) His wife and kids
(b) His will
(c) Clothes for an extended stay
(d) A case of champagne
6. Julian's parents are very fond of ________________.
(b) Good wine
7. How could the late-1920s be characterized for America?
(a) Boom time
(c) High inflation
8. To whose point of view does the narrative transition in this chapter?
9. Gibbsville is a stronghold of ______________________.
(b) Union labor
10. What does Lute consider making to take to the party?
(a) Chocolate cake
(c) Frozen margaritas
(d) Nacho dip
11. What do the big spenders drink?
12. What has Julian's father not yet learned?
(a) How to speak French
(b) How to drive a car
(c) How to relax
(d) About Julian's behavior at the country club
13. Why do Julian and Caroline go to the answer to #97?
(a) Christmas dinner
(b) See the latest film
(c) See friends
14. From where does Caroline return this morning?
(a) Her mother's home
(c) The supermarket
(d) Visiting the neighbor childen
15. What does Al order for lunch at the Apollo?
(a) Turkey dinner
(b) Meat loaf dinner
(c) Burger and fries
(d) Ham dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Al drive the car?
2. How did William English's father die?
3. Who frequents this room?
4. What is William English's religious affiliation?
5. Which physician does William English not like?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)