|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lute's occupation?
(a) Cadillac salesman
(d) Mine worker
2. What does Lute consider making to take to the party?
(a) Chocolate cake
(b) Nacho dip
(c) Frozen margaritas
3. How does Ed feel about his wife?
(a) He is crazy about her
(b) He loves her but doesn't like her
(c) He doesn't love her anymore
(d) He wants a divorce
4. What does Julian do for ten years after his father's death?
(a) Goes to grief counseling
(b) Hates his father intensely
(c) Goes to his grave every day
(d) Pays back the money he embezzled
5. To what does Irma look forward to next year?
(a) Going on vacation
(b) Joining the country club
(c) Buying a new house
(d) Having another baby
6. Who frequents this room?
(b) Inner circle of club members
(d) Business owners
7. What industry did not boom for Gibbsville after 1925?
8. Many people in Gibbsville still have ____________.
9. Who is William Dilworth English?
(a) Julian's father
(b) Julian's grandfather
(c) Julian's brother
(d) Julian's nephew
10. Why do Julian and Caroline go to the answer to #97?
(a) See the latest film
(b) See friends
(d) Christmas dinner
11. Where will the family be going for a party later on?
(a) The Wyeth Inn
(b) Brandywine Inn
(c) The Princeton Inn
(d) Stage Coach Inn
12. From what disease is William English's father assumed to have suffered?
(d) Heart disease
13. Gibbsville lies in the _____________________ region.
(a) Anthracite coal
14. When is the Englishs' party scheduled?
(a) Christmas Eve
(b) The day after Christmas
(c) New Year's Eve
(d) New Year's Day
15. How did William English's father die?
(a) Committed suicide
(b) Heart attack
(c) Boating accident
(d) Car accident
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do Lute and Irma live?
2. What does Caroline ask Julian to do with the gift?
3. Julian's parents are very fond of ________________.
4. Which physician does William English not like?
5. To what does William English belong in Gibbsville?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)