1. Who wakes his wife as the story begins?
2. What day is it as the novel opens?
3. What is the name of the wife mentioned in #1?
4. To whose point of view does the narrative transition in this chapter?
5. What does Irma think as she looks out the window?
How much she hates the Jewish family across the street
6. On what street do Lute and Irma live?
7. In what city do Lute and Irma live?
8. What possession of her grandfather's does Irma wish she had?
Congressional Medal of Honor
This section contains 3,294 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)