|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lute decide to not take too much liquor to the party?
(a) He is stingy
(b) He doesn't drink alcohol
(c) His wife doesn't want him to take any
(d) He doesn't want his friends to drink and drive
2. Where is Al Grecco coming from as Chapter 1, Part 3 begins?
3. How did William English's father die?
(a) Boating accident
(b) Heart attack
(c) Car accident
(d) Committed suicide
4. From what disease is William English's father assumed to have suffered?
(b) Heart disease
5. What are the people in the room doing?
(b) Playing billiards
(c) Playing cards
(d) Having dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. In what year did the coal strike occur?
3. What topic does Julian talk about?
4. From where does Caroline return this morning?
5. Why does Ed like to have Al stationed at the Apollo Hotel?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)