|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does William English belong in Gibbsville?
(a) The garden club
(b) The Boy Scouts
(c) The volunteer fire department
(d) Every civic group
2. Who does Julian speak to on the veranda?
(a) Harry Reilly
(b) Monsignor Creedon
(c) Lute Fliegler
(d) Ed Charney
3. To whose point of view does the narrative transition in this chapter?
4. What is William English's political party affiliation?
5. Where does Julian drop Caroline off?
(a) The neighbors' home
(b) The Stage Coach Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al learn when he arrives?
2. What day is it in Chapter 2, Part 2?
3. Who has Julian apparently humiliated?
4. What is the value of each gift given to Julian and Caroline?
5. In what city do Lute and Irma live?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)