|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Julian awaken?
(a) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
2. What is Julian's wife's name?
3. From where do most of Foxie's customers come?
4. How could the late-1920s be characterized for Gibbsville?
(a) High growth
(b) Not a boom time
(d) High prosperity
5. What is both a benefit and a drawback for Ed as it relates to Helene's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lute want to take to the party?
2. Who does Julian speak to on the veranda?
3. What is the only day of the year that Ed Charney spends at home with his wife and son?
4. What is William English's religious affiliation?
5. What does Julian's mother scold him for?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)