|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does William English belong in Gibbsville?
(a) Every civic group
(b) The garden club
(c) The volunteer fire department
(d) The Boy Scouts
2. How much did Ed Charney give Al to have Ed's car washed after Al got out of prison?
3. Who is Al Grecco's boss?
(a) Ross Campbell
(b) Julian English
(c) Lute Fliegler
(d) Ed Charney
4. What is Lute's occupation?
(b) Mine worker
(d) Cadillac salesman
5. In what room are the characters sitting?
(a) Smoking Room
(c) Dining Room
(d) Billiards Room
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it as the novel opens?
2. Caroline knows that Julian is jealous of ___________ attention toward her.
3. What does Al yell from his car window?
4. How did the coal strike affect the people of Gibbsville?
5. Who does Al see as he drives past the country club?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)