|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julian get Caroline for Christmas?
(b) Mink Coat
(c) Vacation home
(d) Expensive bracelet
2. How could the late-1920s be characterized for America?
(a) High inflation
(c) Boom time
3. Where does Al Grecco live?
(c) Apollo Hotel
4. Where does Lute tease Irma that other women may want to take him?
(b) To the terrace
(d) To the barn
5. From what disease is William English's father assumed to have suffered?
(c) Heart disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the person in #20?
2. Who wakes his wife as the story begins?
3. What have the children done already this morning?
4. How does Ed feel about his wife?
5. When is the Englishs' party scheduled?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)