|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Ed cannot go to the Stage Coach Inn tonight?
(a) His car is broken
(b) He has the flu
(c) He got a flat tire
(d) His son broke his arm
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. Why does Lute decide to not take too much liquor to the party?
(a) His wife doesn't want him to take any
(b) He doesn't drink alcohol
(c) He is stingy
(d) He doesn't want his friends to drink and drive
4. What is the relationship between Julian and the person telling the story?
(a) He has a lot of money invested in Julian's business
(b) He is Julian's fraternity brother
(c) He is Julian's father-in-law
(d) He is Julian's brother
5. What day is it in Chapter 2, Part 2?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) Christmas Day
(c) New Year's Eve
(d) Christmas Eve
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man telling a story in a corner of the room?
2. Why do Julian and Caroline go to the answer to #97?
3. What does Al observe about the driver in the car ahead of him?
4. Which family is the focus of Chapter 2, Part 2?
5. Who is the driver of the car in front of Al?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)