|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lute decide to not take too much liquor to the party?
(a) He doesn't want his friends to drink and drive
(b) He doesn't drink alcohol
(c) He is stingy
(d) His wife doesn't want him to take any
2. What does Al observe about the driver in the car ahead of him?
(a) The driver is wearing a tophat
(b) The driver is just a kid
(c) The driver is drunk
(d) The driver is wearing sunglasses
3. When is the Englishs' party scheduled?
(a) New Year's Eve
(b) The day after Christmas
(c) Christmas Eve
(d) New Year's Day
4. Who frequents this room?
(a) Inner circle of club members
(c) Business owners
5. What day is it as the novel opens?
(a) Christmas Day
(b) Fourth of July
(d) Memorial Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irma planning for the afternoon?
2. Who is Ed Charney?
3. What do most people drink during this Prohibition Era?
4. In what room are the characters sitting?
5. What do the big spenders drink?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)