|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reminds Julian of his shameful behavior of the night before?
(a) Broken wine glasses
(b) Lipstick on his collar
(c) His rumpled tuxedo
(d) Caroline's empty bed
2. From where does Caroline return this morning?
(a) Her mother's home
(b) Visiting the neighbor childen
(d) The supermarket
3. What did Julian get Caroline for Christmas?
(b) Mink Coat
(c) Expensive bracelet
(d) Vacation home
4. Which family is the focus of Chapter 2, Part 2?
5. What is Irma planning for the afternoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lute decide to not take too much liquor to the party?
2. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
3. What does Lute consider making to take to the party?
4. Who is Lute's boss?
5. On what street do Lute and Irma live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)