|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al yell from his car window?
(a) "Happy New Year!"
(b) "God bless us everyone!"
(c) "Merry Christmas, you stuck-up bastards!"
(d) "And to all a good night!"
2. What do the big spenders drink?
3. What does Ed do with the information Al provides him about people?
(a) Sends direct mail
(b) Sends flowers
(c) Sells them real estate
(d) Blackmails them
4. What do most people drink during this Prohibition Era?
(b) Rye and ginger ale
5. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
(a) He can get booze on credit from Ed
(b) He is Ed's son-in-law
(c) He sells Ed a new Cadillac every year
(d) He is Ed's godson
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the driver of the car in front of Al?
2. What is the relationship between Julian and the person telling the story?
3. How far does Al drive the car?
4. What possession of her grandfather's does Irma wish she had?
5. What is the name of the wife mentioned in #1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)