|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lute's boss?
(a) Julian English
(b) Ross Campbell
(c) Johnson Hall
(d) Ed Charney
2. What does Al yell from his car window?
(a) "Happy New Year!"
(b) "Merry Christmas, you stuck-up bastards!"
(c) "And to all a good night!"
(d) "God bless us everyone!"
3. To whose point of view does the narrative transition in this chapter?
4. Where is Al Grecco headed in Chapter 1, Part 3?
(b) Julian's house
(d) A New Year's Eve party
5. Who is Al Grecco's boss?
(a) Ed Charney
(b) Lute Fliegler
(c) Ross Campbell
(d) Julian English
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
2. On what street do Lute and Irma live?
3. To what does Irma look forward to next year?
4. Where is Al Grecco coming from as Chapter 1, Part 3 begins?
5. What does Irma think as she looks out the window?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)