|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al observe about the driver in the car ahead of him?
(a) The driver is drunk
(b) The driver is wearing sunglasses
(c) The driver is just a kid
(d) The driver is wearing a tophat
2. What day is it as the novel opens?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) Memorial Day
(d) Christmas Day
3. In what room are the characters sitting?
(b) Dining Room
(c) Smoking Room
(d) Billiards Room
4. What does Al yell from his car window?
(a) "Happy New Year!"
(b) "And to all a good night!"
(c) "Merry Christmas, you stuck-up bastards!"
(d) "God bless us everyone!"
5. What are the people in the room doing?
(a) Having dinner
(b) Playing billiards
(c) Playing cards
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ed Charney?
2. What does Ed do with the information Al provides him about people?
3. To whose point of view does the narrative transition in this chapter?
4. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
5. What possession of her grandfather's does Irma wish she had?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)