|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lute call?
(b) Car dealership
(c) Liquor store
2. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
(a) He is Ed's godson
(b) He sells Ed a new Cadillac every year
(c) He is Ed's son-in-law
(d) He can get booze on credit from Ed
3. What is Foxie expecting later tonight?
(a) A liquor delivery
(b) Several dinner parties
(c) A blind date
(d) A poker game
4. How could the late-1920s be characterized for Gibbsville?
(a) Not a boom time
(b) High growth
(d) High prosperity
5. What does Al yell from his car window?
(a) "And to all a good night!"
(b) "God bless us everyone!"
(c) "Merry Christmas, you stuck-up bastards!"
(d) "Happy New Year!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lute want to take to the party?
2. Who manages the Stage Coach Inn?
3. As a result of the strike, what did the people of Gibbsville begin to use in their homes?
4. When does Al Greco leave his hotel?
5. What industry did not boom for Gibbsville after 1925?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)