|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
(a) He is Ed's godson
(b) He sells Ed a new Cadillac every year
(c) He can get booze on credit from Ed
(d) He is Ed's son-in-law
2. What is the value of each gift given to Julian and Caroline?
3. How many miles does Al travel?
4. Who owns the Stage Coach Inn?
(a) Lute Fliegler
(b) Ed Charney
(c) Doug Ross
(d) Julian English
5. Where is Al Grecco headed in Chapter 1, Part 3?
(c) Julian's house
(d) A New Year's Eve party
Short Answer Questions
1. How could the late-1920s be characterized for America?
2. When does Al Greco leave his hotel?
3. Many people in Gibbsville still have ____________.
4. What does Lute ask Irma if he has to wear?
5. What is Al Grecco bringing with him?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)