|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When evil destroys itself, what notion returns back to humanity?
(a) The Spirit of Belial.
(b) The Unholy of Holies.
(c) The Order of Things.
(d) The Phoenix Bird.
2. What is Loola's initial perspective on her night of sex with Dr. Poole?
(a) She loves him desperately.
(b) Given her cultural background, she is entirely indifferent.
(c) He was a terrible lover.
(d) He was more fun than her other partners.
3. When Loola is assigned to her new job, who acts as a comforting friend and confidante?
(a) The Chief Assistant to the Grand Inquisitor.
(c) Dr. Poole.
4. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
(a) In the Unholy of Holies.
(b) In Dr. Poole's laboratory.
(c) In the Hollywood cemetery.
(d) In the field.
5. What is Polly's perspective on her deformed baby?
(a) Polly hates the child, and feels it has earned its fate.
(b) Polly loves the child and does not want to see him killed.
(c) Polly is indifferent to the child, and is not present for its sacrifice.
(d) Polly loves the child, but is willing to sacrifice it for the greater good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
2. How long does Dr. Poole feel proper food production will take in the primitive community?
3. Where are the Arch Vicar's books kept?
4. The Hots community has what relationship to the government of the primitives?
5. With respect to the strange behavior of the primitives, Dr. Poole experiences a change from which state to which state?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)