|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The desert tombstone has poetry from which poet inscribed on it?
(a) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
(b) W. B. Yeats.
(c) Ben Jonson.
(d) Walt Whitman.
2. What relationship does the Arch Vicar urge for Dr. Poole with respect to the church?
(a) The Arch Vicar wishes to expel Dr. Poole from the church because of his lustful ways.
(b) The Arch Vicar encourages Dr. Poole to become a full member.
(c) The Arch Vicar thinks Dr. Poole is not enlightened enough to understand the church.
(d) The Arch Vicar thinks Dr. Poole would be a bad influence on the church.
3. How many books has the Arch Vicar managed to save from destruction?
(b) 3000 - 4000.
4. Where do the Hots live?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Who is NOT among Dr. Poole's initial guests to his new laboratory?
(b) Arch Vicar.
(d) Director of Food Production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that sex has become seasonal for the primitive community?
2. On what structure are the babies sacrificed?
3. When Loola is assigned to her new job, at which location does she work?
4. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
5. Who comforts Polly when her baby is being taken to be killed?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)