|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which garage does Dr. Poole meet with Loola in a car to have a discussion about the nature of evil?
(b) The Unholy of Holies.
(d) St. Azazel's.
2. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
(a) Socialism and Generosity.
(b) Progress and Nationalism.
(c) Individualism and Joy.
(d) Enlightenment and Generosity.
3. In what year was William Tallis born?
4. When workers arrive to be assigned jobs for the year, what article of clothing are they given?
(d) Swimming trunks.
5. What does the congregation chant as the babies are sacrificed?
(a) Hallelujah We Are Saved.
(b) Glory Be to God and All Above.
(c) All Hail Wickedness.
(d) Glory to Belial.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Arch Vicar's church structure is named after which saint?
2. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
3. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
4. Which, according to the script's narrator, is not one of the "fruits of the ape-mind"?
5. When evil destroys itself, what notion returns back to humanity?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)