|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chief displeased with Dr. Poole and his opinion of food production?
(a) Chief is convinced Dr. Poole wishes to poison the community.
(b) Chief feels Dr. Poole is being overly optimistic.
(c) Dr. Poole is providing no plans to provide for most of Chief's favorite foods.
(d) Chief wishes the process to go significantly faster.
2. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
(a) In the Hollywood cemetery.
(b) In the field.
(c) In the Unholy of Holies.
(d) In Dr. Poole's laboratory.
3. What explanation does the Arch Vicar have for his community's restricted mating patterns?
(a) It is due to excessive gamma radiation.
(b) It is due to the powerful influence of the Hots community.
(c) It is the Law of Belial.
(d) It is necessary for survival.
4. When workers arrive to be assigned jobs for the year, what article of clothing are they given?
(b) Swimming trunks.
5. What do the Canterbury scientists ultimately decide to do about Dr. Poole?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Air bomb the entire area.
(c) Stage a military rescue.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is given to Dr. Poole in the primitive community?
2. What is the name for those who do not obey the strict mating rituals of the Arch Vicar's religion?
3. According to the Arch Vicar, how long has mankind pitted itself against Nature?
4. What will happen to the deformation rate of babies in fifty years, according to the Arch Vicar?
5. What does the congregation chant as the babies are sacrificed?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)