|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Loola threatened with when she objects to her assigned job?
(a) Twenty-five lashes.
(c) The isolation chamber.
(d) Death by hanging.
2. Which desert do Dr. Poole and Loola cross to escape the primitive community?
(a) Death Valley.
(b) The Mojave Desert.
(c) The Arizona Desert.
(d) The Arabian Desert.
3. Where do the Hots live?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What does the Arch Vicar call the calamity of World War that destroyed most of the world?
(a) The Event.
(b) The Dimestore Disaster.
(c) The Thing.
(d) The Nuke.
5. What advantage does the Arch Vicar see for an unmutated male to join his church?
(a) The church will greatly add to the probability that the man sires a healthy baby.
(b) The church will instill values of hard work and friendship.
(c) The church will kill all lust and temptation in the man.
(d) The church will continue to protect the man from mutation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Polly when her baby is being taken to be killed?
2. Who "ravishes" Dr. Poole during mating season?
3. When Loola is assigned to her new job, at which location does she work?
4. What religion is Dr. Poole?
5. Which church member whips the mothers after the babies are sacrificed?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)