|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arch Vicar's church structure is named after which saint?
(a) St. Jerome.
(b) St. Michael.
(c) St. Peter.
(d) St. Azazel.
2. Which gravedigger apologizes to Dr. Poole by claiming that burying Dr. Poole was done only for fun?
3. Why is Chief concerned that no women produced healthy babies this season?
(a) The radioactivity has likely reached lethal levels.
(b) This represents a dearth of much-needed manpower.
(c) This shows that Belial is displeased with them.
(d) They will have no babies to sacrifice to the Devil.
4. What is the reason that sex has become seasonal for the primitive community?
(a) Men are given regular injections of testosterone.
(b) It is culturally ingrained and has no physical causation.
(c) To control the population, sex is performed during certain moon phases.
(d) Gamma radiation has interfered with female hormones.
5. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
(a) Satanic Science Practitioner.
(b) The Pope of Darkness.
(c) Arch Vicar of Belial.
(d) The Cardinal of Sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
3. The novel begins on what important day?
4. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
5. What does the Arch Vicar believe about Belial's relationship to the atomic bomb?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)