|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
(a) They were wounded trying to find him, and there will be no rescue.
(b) They were malnourished and fell to a pack of wolves.
(c) They are all dead from gamma radiation.
(d) They are coming for him now, and he must make a choice as to where to go.
2. What injures Miss Ethel Hook when she goes to look for Dr. Poole?
(b) Gamma radiation.
(c) A poisonous snake.
(d) An arrow shot by a primitive.
3. Where are the babies sacrificed to appease the Devil?
(a) The San Diego Zoo.
(b) The Los Angeles Coliseum.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) The corner of Sunset and Vine.
4. William Tallis is from ____________.
(a) Bakersfield, California.
(b) London, England.
(c) Murcia, California.
(d) New Zealand.
5. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that sex has become seasonal for the primitive community?
2. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
3. Who stands guard over Dr. Poole during the mating rituals to ensure he does not escape?
4. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)