|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
(a) They are nothing special, and are quiet and humane.
(b) They were hand-selected as the most intelligent of mankind.
(c) They are extraordinarily physically fit, which will serve them well in their travels.
(d) They are petty and jealous, and given to fighting.
2. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(b) Murcia, California.
3. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Hollywood, California.
(d) Murcia, California.
4. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
(a) April 4 through May 21.
(b) January 1 and December 31.
(c) December 10 and December 17.
(d) January 1 and March 1.
5. When Loola is assigned to her new job, who acts as a comforting friend and confidante?
(b) Dr. Poole.
(d) The Chief Assistant to the Grand Inquisitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Arch Vicar, how do Men destroy themselves?
2. How long has it taken for the primitive community to establish their pattern of mating rituals?
3. Which book does Dr. Poole save from the book burning ordered by the Chief?
4. As Dr. Poole and Loola have sex, what is the Arch Vicar doing?
5. Why is Miss Ethel Hook administered a sedative by the crew of the Canterbury?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)