|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Arch Vicar's perspective on sexual intercourse?
(a) He feels no emotion from sexual intercourse.
(b) It is revolting.
(c) Without it, he would have no reason to go on living.
(d) It is healthy.
2. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
(a) He was a serial adulterer.
(b) The fact that he did not want anything for himself.
(c) The fact that he secretly yearned for power and glory.
(d) He was a great admirer of art and artists.
3. What does Flossie think about Loola's relationship with Dr. Poole?
(a) Loola should stay away from Dr. Poole, given his romantic lust.
(b) Flossie encourages the relationship, as it may produce a healthy infant.
(c) Flossie feels Loola and Dr. Poole should elope.
(d) Loola should stay away from Dr. Poole because he is possibly contagious with Belial's spirit.
4. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four days.
(d) Thirty years.
5. What derogatory name do primitive men call the primitive women who bear deformed babies?
(a) Tool of the Devil.
(b) Mistress of Belial.
(c) Satan's Spawn.
(d) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which church member actually does the killing of the babies?
2. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
3. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
4. Why is Chief concerned that no women produced healthy babies this season?
5. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)