|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) A candlestick.
(b) A riding switch.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A spatula.
2. Who is NOT among Dr. Poole's initial guests to his new laboratory?
(a) Arch Vicar.
(c) Director of Food Production.
3. What does the Arch Vicar believe about Belial's relationship to the atomic bomb?
(a) The bomb was essential for Belial to degrade mankind.
(b) Belial personally engineered the bomb.
(c) Belial created atomic technology, but intended it to be used as a source of limitless energy.
(d) Belial would have degraded mankind with or without the bomb.
4. Where are the babies sacrificed to appease the Devil?
(a) The Los Angeles Coliseum.
(b) The corner of Sunset and Vine.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) The San Diego Zoo.
5. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) William Tallis.
(b) A Moldavian baron.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Lou Lublin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs meet at the outset of the novel?
2. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
3. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
4. What does Flossie think about Loola's relationship with Dr. Poole?
5. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)