|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does the Arch Vicar see for an unmutated male to join his church?
(a) The church will continue to protect the man from mutation.
(b) The church will greatly add to the probability that the man sires a healthy baby.
(c) The church will kill all lust and temptation in the man.
(d) The church will instill values of hard work and friendship.
2. In what year did William Tallis die?
3. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
(a) Chief will kill her.
(b) They will run out of food.
(c) She will bear a deformed baby.
(d) She is slowly dying from radiation.
4. What emotion best describes Dr. Poole's state of mind after the mating rituals?
(a) Scientific curiosity.
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
(a) Dr. Poole is promiscuous and cannot stay with one woman.
(b) Dr. Poole's mother died when he was only a baby.
(c) Dr. Poole still lives with his mother.
(d) Dr. Poole is a gambler with significant debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
2. Which desert do Dr. Poole and Loola cross to escape the primitive community?
3. When evil destroys itself, what notion returns back to humanity?
4. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
5. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)