|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. To what university is Dr. Poole assigned?
(a) Pepperdine University.
(b) The University of Southern California.
(c) Stanford University.
3. How does Dr. Poole react to Polly's child being killed?
(a) He becomes angered and must be restrained.
(b) He faints.
(c) He is caught up in the mob mentality and cheers along with everyone else.
(d) He chokes the Patriarch of Pasadena to death.
4. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Coulton family.
(b) The Lublin family.
(c) The Briggs family.
(d) The Tallis family.
5. In the human condition, what does fear NOT cast out, according to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
2. What surprises Chief about Dr. Poole's admission that he arrived on a boat?
3. Why was Dr. Poole buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
4. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
5. How long has it taken for the primitive community to establish their pattern of mating rituals?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)