|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) He owes back taxes.
(b) He has made a series of poor investments.
(c) His home was recently robbed.
(d) He has accrued gambling debts.
2. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
(b) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(c) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
(d) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
3. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(d) Murcia, California.
4. What religion is Dr. Poole?
5. How long does Dr. Poole feel proper food production will take in the primitive community?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) One thousand years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
2. In what year did William Tallis die?
3. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
4. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
5. Why is Loola afraid of entering into a romantic relationship with Dr. Poole?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)