|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Loola is assigned to her new job, at which location does she work?
(a) The lab of the Director of Food Production.
(b) The Los Angeles Coliseum.
(c) Silver Ore Mine.
(d) Hollywood cemetery.
2. What is Loola's nickname for Dr. Poole?
(d) Pooh Bear.
3. What is the name for those who do not obey the strict mating rituals of the Arch Vicar's religion?
4. What is the first thing to appear in the "Ape and Essence" screenplay?
(a) A gathering of baboons.
(b) The ship called the Canterbury.
(c) The name of the producer.
(d) The title.
5. For about how long does Dr. Poole work on the assignment given to him by the primitive community?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT part of the ceremony held to safeguard against having deformed babies?
2. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
3. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
4. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
5. Who is NOT among Dr. Poole's initial guests to his new laboratory?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)