|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
(a) A deadly plague.
(b) Robots who turned on their masters.
(c) Overpopulation of a poisonous frog.
(d) World War Three.
2. Which of the following does the Arch Vicar NOT blame for world wars?
(d) Demonic possession.
3. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
(a) He was a great admirer of art and artists.
(b) The fact that he did not want anything for himself.
(c) The fact that he secretly yearned for power and glory.
(d) He was a serial adulterer.
4. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
(a) The narrator is infuriated and punches Briggs.
(b) The narrator is intrigued.
(c) The narrator is disgusted and leaves the room.
(d) The narrator is bored.
5. What does Dr. Poole tell Chief about why New Zealand was spared in the World War?
(a) The country was deemed to not be of strategic value.
(b) Dr. Poole refuses to admit he is from New Zealand.
(c) Dr. Poole lies and states that most of New Zealand was destroyed.
(d) Its citizens created a magical forcefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
2. When Dr. Poole and Loola stop for a night after their escape, they are thirty miles outside of what town?
3. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
4. According to the Arch Vicar, how do Men destroy themselves?
5. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)