|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders all the mothers to the "place of shame"?
(a) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(b) The Postulant.
(c) The Arch Vicar.
(d) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
2. What derogatory name do primitive men call the primitive women who bear deformed babies?
(a) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
(b) Satan's Spawn.
(c) Tool of the Devil.
(d) Mistress of Belial.
3. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
(a) Belial Avenue and Azrael Drive.
(b) 5th Street and Pershing Square.
(c) Mausoleum Way and Hollywood Cemetery Square.
(d) 11th Street and Washington Boulevard.
4. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
(a) Socialism and Generosity.
(b) Progress and Nationalism.
(c) Enlightenment and Generosity.
(d) Individualism and Joy.
5. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The baboon.
(b) The lemur.
(c) The gorilla.
(d) The chimpanzee.
Short Answer Questions
1. William Tallis is from ____________.
2. In the Arch Vicar's religion, how is procreation regulated?
3. According to the Arch Vicar, what does Man call Progress?
4. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
5. Where do the Hots live?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)