|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
(a) The narrator and Bob Briggs.
(b) The narrator, Bob Briggs, and Lou Lublin.
(c) Bob Briggs only.
(d) The narrator only.
2. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
3. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Murcia, California.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) Hollywood, California.
4. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
(a) Lincoln Park.
(b) Pershing Square.
(c) The Observatory.
(d) The Cocktail Bar.
5. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
(a) Men and their healthy babies.
(b) Gravediggers and criminals.
(c) Women and their deformed babies.
(d) Religious leaders and the chorus of youths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
2. What derogatory name do primitive men call the primitive women who bear deformed babies?
3. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)