|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(d) Murcia, California.
2. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
3. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(a) The Purification Ceremonies.
(b) Belial's Feast.
(c) The Devil's Dance.
4. Where do the Hots live?
(a) New Zealand.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) Hollywood, California.
(b) Murcia, California.
(c) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
2. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
3. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
4. In the Arch Vicar's religion, how is procreation regulated?
5. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)