|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Chief's perspective on sexual intercourse?
(a) He feels no emotion from sexual intercourse.
(b) He enjoys it on a regular basis.
(c) He only participates in sex for procreation.
(d) It is revolting.
2. What is the name for those who do not obey the strict mating rituals of the Arch Vicar's religion?
3. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
4. What is used to kill the deformed babies?
(a) A hammer.
(b) They are strangled.
(c) A knife.
(d) An electric cattle prod.
5. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
(a) In the Unholy of Holies.
(b) In the field.
(c) In the Hollywood cemetery.
(d) In Dr. Poole's laboratory.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Arch Vicar, what does Man call Progress?
2. What job is given to Dr. Poole in the primitive community?
3. Why was Dr. Poole buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
4. What is the name for the innermost chamber where the Arch Vicar resides?
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)