|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arch Vicar blame for famine and war?
(a) Drug use.
(d) A failure to understand history.
2. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
(a) They are petty and jealous, and given to fighting.
(b) They are nothing special, and are quiet and humane.
(c) They are extraordinarily physically fit, which will serve them well in their travels.
(d) They were hand-selected as the most intelligent of mankind.
3. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
(a) Dr. Poole.
(c) Boss Man.
(d) The Rat King.
4. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(b) Murcia, California.
5. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
(a) She will bear a deformed baby.
(b) She is slowly dying from radiation.
(c) Chief will kill her.
(d) They will run out of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
2. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
3. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
4. What book does Dr. Poole read from while courting Loola?
5. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)