|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A candlestick.
(d) A riding switch.
2. According to the Arch Vicar, what makes men into cowards, saints, and humans?
3. Where are the babies sacrificed to appease the Devil?
(a) An abandoned warehouse.
(b) The corner of Sunset and Vine.
(c) The San Diego Zoo.
(d) The Los Angeles Coliseum.
4. What does Mrs. Coulton believe about how the narrator and William Tallis might have gotten along?
(a) They would not have liked one another.
(b) They would have been indifferent to one another.
(c) Their political differences would have proved too much for even a casual acquaintance.
(d) They would have gotten along splendidly.
5. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(a) The Devil's Dance.
(c) The Purification Ceremonies.
(d) Belial's Feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
2. Who "ravishes" Dr. Poole during mating season?
3. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
4. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
5. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)