|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the Arch Vicar NOT blame for world wars?
(a) Demonic possession.
2. The novel begins on what important day?
(a) The day John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
(b) The day World War II formally ended.
(c) The day Gandhi was assassinated.
(d) The day the U.S. stock market crashed.
3. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
(a) She ran off with another man.
(b) She was persecuted for being Jewish and was killed.
(c) She committed suicide after Mr. Tallis died.
(d) She died from cancer.
4. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In his homeland of Germany.
(b) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
(c) At sea.
(d) In the desert.
5. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
2. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
3. What is the Chief's perspective on sexual intercourse?
4. What does the Arch Vicar call the calamity of World War that destroyed most of the world?
5. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)