|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(a) Belial's Feast.
(b) The Purification Ceremonies.
(d) The Devil's Dance.
2. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) He has made a series of poor investments.
(b) His home was recently robbed.
(c) He owes back taxes.
(d) He has accrued gambling debts.
3. In his conversation with Dr. Poole, the Arch Vicar shows himself to be an expert in which field?
(b) World history.
4. What is the youngest gravedigger tempted by, which he must resist?
(a) The large emerald ring of a corpse.
(b) A plump girl beside him.
(c) His leader's bacon sandwich.
(d) The fine clothes of a corpse.
5. Where do the Hots live?
(a) New Zealand.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arch Vicar call the calamity of World War that destroyed most of the world?
2. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
3. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
4. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
5. How can Dr. Poole's emotions at seeing the mating rituals be best described?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)