|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the babies sacrificed to appease the Devil?
(a) The San Diego Zoo.
(b) The corner of Sunset and Vine.
(c) The Los Angeles Coliseum.
(d) An abandoned warehouse.
2. Who assigns jobs in the primitive community?
(a) The Postulant.
(b) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(c) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(d) The Grand Inquisitor's Chief Assistant.
3. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
(a) Dr. Poole is promiscuous and cannot stay with one woman.
(b) Dr. Poole still lives with his mother.
(c) Dr. Poole's mother died when he was only a baby.
(d) Dr. Poole is a gambler with significant debts.
4. According to the Arch Vicar, how long has mankind pitted itself against Nature?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Three years.
(c) 100,000 years.
(d) Three centuries.
5. As Dr. Poole and Loola have sex, what is the Arch Vicar doing?
(a) Watching them proudly from the shadows.
(b) Giving last rites to the latest deformed babies.
(c) Reading in his seminary.
(d) Addressing the congregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
2. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
3. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
4. The narrator compares the beauty of the first image on screen in "Ape and Essence" to a poem by which poet?
5. In the Arch Vicar's religion, how is procreation regulated?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)