|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
(a) Dr. Alfred Poole.
(b) William Tallis
(c) Bob Briggs.
(d) Lou Lublin.
2. In his conversation with Dr. Poole, the Arch Vicar shows himself to be an expert in which field?
(a) World history.
3. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
(a) Satanic Science Practitioner.
(b) The Cardinal of Sin.
(c) Arch Vicar of Belial.
(d) The Pope of Darkness.
4. How is Chief able to keep a tight rein on Dr. Poole after meeting him?
(a) Dr. Poole is administered an intoxicating drug.
(b) Dr. Poole is strapped to a table which is carried around.
(c) Dr. Poole's kneecaps are broken.
(d) Dr. Poole is handcuffed.
5. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Murcia, California.
(c) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Hollywood, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
2. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
3. Why does Dr. Poole claim he cannot fix the Chief's train?
4. How does Dr. Poole react to Polly's child being killed?
5. According to the Arch Vicar, how long has mankind pitted itself against Nature?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)