|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Arch Vicar's opinion of demon possession?
(a) Demon possession is but a small part of man's degradation.
(b) It is a foolish notion reserved for the lowest among his people.
(c) It is the only explanation for man's irrational behavior and actions.
(d) Belial possesses people in order to help them achieve grace.
2. What kind of primate represents the "least among man," according to the narrator?
(a) The baboon.
(b) The gorilla.
(c) The chimpanzee.
(d) The cheeky monkey.
3. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
(a) Belial Avenue and Azrael Drive.
(b) 11th Street and Washington Boulevard.
(c) Mausoleum Way and Hollywood Cemetery Square.
(d) 5th Street and Pershing Square.
4. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
(a) He becomes injured, and the others will not slow for him.
(b) He decides to confront the aggressive baboons in a nearby village.
(c) He stops to propose marriage to Miss Ethel Hook.
(d) He stops to observe an unusual species of plant.
5. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
(a) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
(b) Right Hand of Belial.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) Book Eater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
2. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
3. What is Polly's perspective on her deformed baby?
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
5. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)