|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the innermost chamber where the Arch Vicar resides?
(a) The High Altar.
(b) The Unholy of Unholies.
(c) Cocktail Lounge.
(d) Belial's Den.
2. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
(b) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
(c) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(d) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
3. Why is Chief concerned that no women produced healthy babies this season?
(a) The radioactivity has likely reached lethal levels.
(b) This shows that Belial is displeased with them.
(c) This represents a dearth of much-needed manpower.
(d) They will have no babies to sacrifice to the Devil.
4. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(b) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
(c) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
(d) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
5. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
(a) The Cocktail Bar.
(b) Lincoln Park.
(c) Pershing Square.
(d) The Observatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Poole claim he cannot fix the Chief's train?
2. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
3. With respect to the strange behavior of the primitives, Dr. Poole experiences a change from which state to which state?
4. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
5. Where are the Arch Vicar's books kept?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)