|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
(a) Progress and Nationalism.
(b) Individualism and Joy.
(c) Socialism and Generosity.
(d) Enlightenment and Generosity.
2. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) A botched surgery.
(b) A hit-and-run car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Cancer of the throat.
3. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
(a) The Observatory.
(b) The Cocktail Bar.
(c) Pershing Square.
(d) Lincoln Park.
4. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Murcia, California.
(d) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
5. What surprises Chief about Dr. Poole's admission that he arrived on a boat?
(a) Chief is surprised New Zealand still had boats.
(b) Chief feels only the devil rides on a boat.
(c) The Chief is indifferent to Dr. Poole's admission.
(d) Chief feels boats are magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
2. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
3. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
5. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)