|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A candlestick.
(c) A riding switch.
(d) A spatula.
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
(b) Professor Grampian.
(c) Dr. Cudworth.
(d) Dr. Canterbury.
3. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Isaac Newton.
(b) Michael Faraday.
(c) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(d) Albert Einstein.
4. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
(a) The Pope of Darkness.
(b) Satanic Science Practitioner.
(c) The Cardinal of Sin.
(d) Arch Vicar of Belial.
5. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(a) The Purification Ceremonies.
(c) Belial's Feast.
(d) The Devil's Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chief able to keep a tight rein on Dr. Poole after meeting him?
2. The primitives' religious leader presses a young woman about what matter, eventually beating her?
3. The novel begins on what important day?
4. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
5. What is Polly's perspective on her deformed baby?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)