|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Poole tell Chief about why New Zealand was spared in the World War?
(a) Dr. Poole refuses to admit he is from New Zealand.
(b) Its citizens created a magical forcefield.
(c) The country was deemed to not be of strategic value.
(d) Dr. Poole lies and states that most of New Zealand was destroyed.
2. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
(a) Arch Vicar of Belial.
(b) Satanic Science Practitioner.
(c) The Cardinal of Sin.
(d) The Pope of Darkness.
3. According to the Arch Vicar, how long has mankind pitted itself against Nature?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Three centuries.
(c) Three years.
(d) 100,000 years.
4. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The chimpanzee.
(b) The lemur.
(c) The baboon.
(d) The gorilla.
5. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Dr. Poole?
2. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
3. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
4. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
5. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)