|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Coulton family.
(b) The Briggs family.
(c) The Tallis family.
(d) The Lublin family.
2. The primitives' religious leader presses a young woman about what matter, eventually beating her?
(a) The Nature of Woman.
(b) The Beauty of Nature.
(c) The Power of Belial.
(d) The Suffering of Mankind.
3. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) A spatula.
(b) A candlestick.
(c) A riding switch.
(d) The Bible.
4. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(a) Singer and actress.
5. With respect to the strange behavior of the primitives, Dr. Poole experiences a change from which state to which state?
(a) Pain to Despair.
(b) Scientific curiosity to joy.
(c) Joy to Ecstasy.
(d) Horror to scientific curiosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
2. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
3. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
4. What does the Arch Vicar believe about Belial's relationship to the atomic bomb?
5. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)