|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
(a) Because of raging sea storms, it was not accessible to aggressors.
(b) It built great bunkers that protected its people.
(c) It was not deemed to be of any important military value.
(d) Its leaders engaged in clever diplomacy.
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its glossy title page.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
3. Who orders all the mothers to the "place of shame"?
(a) The Arch Vicar.
(b) The Postulant.
(c) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(d) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
4. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
5. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books has the Arch Vicar managed to save from destruction?
2. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
3. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
4. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
5. How do the primitives explain the men's propensity to hit women?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)