|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its opening poetry.
(b) Its professional hole punches and brads.
(c) Its glossy title page.
(d) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
2. Who is at the very top of the religious hierarchy in the primitive community?
(a) Arch Vicar of Belial.
(b) Satanic Science Practitioner.
(c) The Pope of Darkness.
(d) The Cardinal of Sin.
3. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
4. How is Chief able to keep a tight rein on Dr. Poole after meeting him?
(a) Dr. Poole's kneecaps are broken.
(b) Dr. Poole is handcuffed.
(c) Dr. Poole is administered an intoxicating drug.
(d) Dr. Poole is strapped to a table which is carried around.
5. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
(a) January 1, 2004.
(b) May 21, 1981.
(c) February 20, 2108.
(d) May 1, 2345.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Arch Vicar, how long has mankind pitted itself against Nature?
2. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
3. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
4. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
5. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)