|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
(a) Book Eater.
(b) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(c) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
(d) Right Hand of Belial.
2. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Michael Faraday.
4. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
5. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) A Democracy.
(b) An Autocratic.
(c) A Republic.
(d) A Dictatorship.
Short Answer Questions
1. The primitives' religious leader presses a young woman about what matter, eventually beating her?
2. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
3. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
4. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
5. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)