|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
2. In the human condition, what does fear NOT cast out, according to the narrator?
3. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
(b) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
(c) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(d) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
4. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its glossy title page.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) Its professional hole punches and brads.
(d) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
5. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) An Autocratic.
(b) A Democracy.
(c) A Republic.
(d) A Dictatorship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
2. What does Mrs. Coulton believe about how the narrator and William Tallis might have gotten along?
3. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
4. What kind of primate represents the "least among man," according to the narrator?
5. William Tallis is from ____________.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)