|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Tallis is from ____________.
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Murcia, California.
(c) London, England.
(d) Bakersfield, California.
2. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
(a) The Flying Dutchman.
(b) The Canterbury.
(c) The Worchestershire.
(d) The Kiwi.
3. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
(a) 11th Street and Washington Boulevard.
(b) Belial Avenue and Azrael Drive.
(c) Mausoleum Way and Hollywood Cemetery Square.
(d) 5th Street and Pershing Square.
4. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
5. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
(d) Miss Ethel Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reader told about how the "Ape and Essence" script appears in the novel?
2. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
3. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
4. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
5. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)