|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
2. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) A candlestick.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A spatula.
(d) A riding switch.
3. Why was a gravedigger subjected to a punishment of twenty-five lashes?
(a) He tried to run away.
(b) He stepped on a grave.
(c) He tried to steal a corpse's ring for himself.
(d) He argued with the leader about the best way to dig up graves.
4. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
(a) Boss Man.
(c) The Rat King.
(d) Dr. Poole.
5. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
(a) Gandhi's followers realized how self-centered he was.
(b) He soundly rejected the real people in favor of nationalization.
(c) Gandhi believed only in people, and not in art or politics.
(d) Gandhi was a political animal, and he paid the price.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
2. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
3. Which gravedigger apologizes to Dr. Poole by claiming that burying Dr. Poole was done only for fun?
4. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
5. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)