|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) A Dictatorship.
(b) A Republic.
(c) An Autocratic.
(d) A Democracy.
2. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
(a) Chief will kill her.
(b) She is slowly dying from radiation.
(c) They will run out of food.
(d) She will bear a deformed baby.
3. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
4. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) Its glossy title page.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
5. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
(a) Dr. Poole.
(b) The Rat King.
(d) Boss Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT part of the ceremony held to safeguard against having deformed babies?
2. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
3. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs discover the screenplay at the heart of the novel?
4. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
5. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)