|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) Its glossy title page.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
2. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two hundred years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Four days.
3. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) A Democracy.
(b) A Dictatorship.
(c) An Autocratic.
(d) A Republic.
4. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
(a) Gandhi's followers realized how self-centered he was.
(b) Gandhi believed only in people, and not in art or politics.
(c) Gandhi was a political animal, and he paid the price.
(d) He soundly rejected the real people in favor of nationalization.
5. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(d) Murcia, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
2. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
3. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
4. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
5. How is Chief able to keep a tight rein on Dr. Poole after meeting him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)