|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The chimpanzee.
(b) The lemur.
(c) The baboon.
(d) The gorilla.
2. How are the books incinerated in the Chief's book-burning ceremony?
(a) In the fireplace of an abandoned mansion.
(b) The books are placed at regular intervals on the street and then lit individually.
(c) In a baker's oven.
(d) In a large bonfire.
3. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
4. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
5. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
(a) The narrator is bored.
(b) The narrator is infuriated and punches Briggs.
(c) The narrator is intrigued.
(d) The narrator is disgusted and leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
2. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
3. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
4. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
5. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)