|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Poole tell Chief about why New Zealand was spared in the World War?
(a) Its citizens created a magical forcefield.
(b) Dr. Poole lies and states that most of New Zealand was destroyed.
(c) Dr. Poole refuses to admit he is from New Zealand.
(d) The country was deemed to not be of strategic value.
2. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
3. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The baboon.
(b) The gorilla.
(c) The chimpanzee.
(d) The lemur.
4. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Why was a gravedigger subjected to a punishment of twenty-five lashes?
(a) He tried to run away.
(b) He stepped on a grave.
(c) He tried to steal a corpse's ring for himself.
(d) He argued with the leader about the best way to dig up graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
2. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
3. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
4. The primitives' religious leader presses a young woman about what matter, eventually beating her?
5. Which gravedigger apologizes to Dr. Poole by claiming that burying Dr. Poole was done only for fun?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)