|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gravedigger apologizes to Dr. Poole by claiming that burying Dr. Poole was done only for fun?
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
(b) Dr. Cudworth.
(c) Dr. Canterbury.
(d) Professor Grampian.
3. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) He has accrued gambling debts.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) His home was recently robbed.
(d) He has made a series of poor investments.
4. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
5. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(a) The Purification Ceremonies.
(b) Belial's Feast.
(d) The Devil's Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
2. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
3. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
4. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
5. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)