|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
(b) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
(c) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
(d) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
2. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Briggs family.
(b) The Coulton family.
(c) The Tallis family.
(d) The Lublin family.
3. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(b) Retired military officer.
4. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
(a) An idol.
(c) The Goddess.
(d) The Devil.
5. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In the desert.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
(d) In his homeland of Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Dr. Poole save from the book burning ordered by the Chief?
2. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
3. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
4. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
5. What does Dr. Poole tell Chief about why New Zealand was spared in the World War?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)