|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(b) Its glossy title page.
(c) Its opening poetry.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
2. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
(a) Chief will kill her.
(b) She will bear a deformed baby.
(c) She is slowly dying from radiation.
(d) They will run out of food.
3. How is Chief able to keep a tight rein on Dr. Poole after meeting him?
(a) Dr. Poole's kneecaps are broken.
(b) Dr. Poole is administered an intoxicating drug.
(c) Dr. Poole is strapped to a table which is carried around.
(d) Dr. Poole is handcuffed.
4. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
5. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
(a) Book Eater.
(b) Right Hand of Belial.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
2. What does Mrs. Coulton believe about how the narrator and William Tallis might have gotten along?
3. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
4. William Tallis died from ___________.
5. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)