|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A palace.
(d) A library.
2. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) A hit-and-run car accident.
(b) A botched surgery.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Cancer of the throat.
3. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
(a) Bob Briggs.
(b) William Tallis
(c) Lou Lublin.
(d) Dr. Alfred Poole.
4. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In the desert.
(b) At sea.
(c) In his homeland of Germany.
(d) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
5. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(b) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
(c) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
(d) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
2. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
3. The novel begins on what important day?
4. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
5. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)