|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
(a) An idol.
(b) The Goddess.
(d) The Devil.
2. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
(a) Because of raging sea storms, it was not accessible to aggressors.
(b) It was not deemed to be of any important military value.
(c) Its leaders engaged in clever diplomacy.
(d) It built great bunkers that protected its people.
3. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs discover the screenplay at the heart of the novel?
(a) On the Canterbury ship.
(b) In Murcia, California.
(c) Outside the Studio Commissary.
(d) At Cottonwood Ranch.
4. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
5. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(b) Singer and actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
2. William Tallis is from ____________.
3. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
4. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
5. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)