|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs discover the screenplay at the heart of the novel?
(a) On the Canterbury ship.
(b) In Murcia, California.
(c) At Cottonwood Ranch.
(d) Outside the Studio Commissary.
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its glossy title page.
(b) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(c) Its professional hole punches and brads.
(d) Its opening poetry.
3. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(b) Singer and actress.
4. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(b) Retired military officer.
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
(a) Dr. Poole's mother died when he was only a baby.
(b) Dr. Poole is a gambler with significant debts.
(c) Dr. Poole is promiscuous and cannot stay with one woman.
(d) Dr. Poole still lives with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
2. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
3. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
4. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
5. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)