|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
(a) The narrator and Bob Briggs.
(b) The narrator only.
(c) The narrator, Bob Briggs, and Lou Lublin.
(d) Bob Briggs only.
2. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) Lou Lublin.
(b) A Moldavian baron.
(c) William Tallis.
(d) The narrator.
3. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
(a) They are extraordinarily physically fit, which will serve them well in their travels.
(b) They are nothing special, and are quiet and humane.
(c) They were hand-selected as the most intelligent of mankind.
(d) They are petty and jealous, and given to fighting.
4. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(c) Singer and actress.
5. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs meet at the outset of the novel?
(a) The Hollywood Cemetery.
(b) The Cottonwood Ranch.
(c) Murcia, California.
(d) The Studio Commissary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
2. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
3. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
4. What is the reader told about how the "Ape and Essence" script appears in the novel?
5. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)