|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) A Moldavian baron.
(b) Lou Lublin.
(c) The narrator.
(d) William Tallis.
2. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) A hit-and-run car accident.
(b) Cancer of the throat.
(c) A botched surgery.
(d) A heart attack.
3. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) A riding switch.
(b) A spatula.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A candlestick.
4. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(d) Retired military officer.
5. The narrator compares the beauty of the first image on screen in "Ape and Essence" to a poem by which poet?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) W.B. Yeats.
(c) Percy Shelley.
(d) Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
3. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
4. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
5. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)