|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) A Republic.
(b) A Dictatorship.
(c) A Democracy.
(d) An Autocratic.
2. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
(a) He was a great admirer of art and artists.
(b) He was a serial adulterer.
(c) The fact that he did not want anything for himself.
(d) The fact that he secretly yearned for power and glory.
3. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Michael Faraday.
(c) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(d) Isaac Newton.
4. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
(a) February 20, 2108.
(b) January 1, 2004.
(c) May 21, 1981.
(d) May 1, 2345.
5. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its glossy title page.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
2. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
3. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
4. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)