|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
(a) The narrator is bored.
(b) The narrator is disgusted and leaves the room.
(c) The narrator is intrigued.
(d) The narrator is infuriated and punches Briggs.
3. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Tallis family.
(b) The Coulton family.
(c) The Briggs family.
(d) The Lublin family.
4. What is the youngest gravedigger tempted by, which he must resist?
(a) The fine clothes of a corpse.
(b) The large emerald ring of a corpse.
(c) His leader's bacon sandwich.
(d) A plump girl beside him.
5. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
2. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
3. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
4. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
5. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)