|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(d) Retired military officer.
3. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
(a) The Baroque Composers.
(b) The Surrealist Writers.
(c) The Romantic Poets.
(d) The Impressionist Painters.
4. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
(a) Dr. Poole is promiscuous and cannot stay with one woman.
(b) Dr. Poole still lives with his mother.
(c) Dr. Poole's mother died when he was only a baby.
(d) Dr. Poole is a gambler with significant debts.
5. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) Cancer of the throat.
(b) A hit-and-run car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A botched surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
2. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
3. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
5. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)