|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
(a) The Baroque Composers.
(b) The Romantic Poets.
(c) The Surrealist Writers.
(d) The Impressionist Painters.
3. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
(a) She died from cancer.
(b) She committed suicide after Mr. Tallis died.
(c) She was persecuted for being Jewish and was killed.
(d) She ran off with another man.
4. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
(a) They died in a car accident.
(b) William Tallis never had a family.
(c) They moved away after Mr. Tallis died.
(d) They died in World War I.
5. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
(b) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(c) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
(d) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
2. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
3. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
4. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
5. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)