|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
(b) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
(c) They use sonar technology to find land.
(d) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
2. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
(a) A palace.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A library.
(d) A cemetery.
4. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
(a) A Dictatorship.
(b) An Autocratic.
(c) A Democracy.
(d) A Republic.
5. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Lou Lublin.
(c) A Moldavian baron.
(d) William Tallis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of primate represents the "least among man," according to the narrator?
2. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
3. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
4. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
5. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)