|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Tallis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Four years.
2. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) His home was recently robbed.
(b) He has made a series of poor investments.
(c) He owes back taxes.
(d) He has accrued gambling debts.
3. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(c) Murcia, California.
4. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
(a) The Romantic Poets.
(b) The Baroque Composers.
(c) The Impressionist Painters.
(d) The Surrealist Writers.
5. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
(a) The narrator and Bob Briggs.
(b) The narrator only.
(c) Bob Briggs only.
(d) The narrator, Bob Briggs, and Lou Lublin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs discover the screenplay at the heart of the novel?
2. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
3. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
4. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
5. William Tallis is from ____________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)