|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Tallis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
(a) William Tallis never had a family.
(b) They moved away after Mr. Tallis died.
(c) They died in a car accident.
(d) They died in World War I.
2. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
(a) The Baroque Composers.
(b) The Impressionist Painters.
(c) The Surrealist Writers.
(d) The Romantic Poets.
3. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) His home was recently robbed.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) He has made a series of poor investments.
(d) He has accrued gambling debts.
4. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
(b) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
(c) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(d) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
5. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In his homeland of Germany.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. William Tallis died from ___________.
2. William Tallis is from ____________.
3. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
4. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)