Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: The Script, pages 122-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Arch Vicar, what makes men into cowards, saints, and humans?
2. What is Loola's nickname for Dr. Poole?
(b) Pooh Bear.
3. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) A spatula.
(b) A candlestick.
(c) A riding switch.
(d) The Bible.
4. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
(a) She wishes Dr. Poole would teach her more about the flora and fauna they discover.
(b) She wishes Dr. Poole would leave the team and go back to New Zealand, for his own safety.
(c) She wishes Dr. Poole would propose marriage to her.
(d) She wishes Dr. Poole would drop dead.
5. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
(a) To eat, drink, and be merry.
(b) To propitiate Belial.
(c) To protect and shelter women.
(d) To die in an inferno of glory.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Loola is assigned to her new job, who acts as a comforting friend and confidante?
2. William Tallis is from ____________.
3. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
4. Which book does Dr. Poole save from the book burning ordered by the Chief?
5. How does the Arch Vicar aid Dr. Poole in seeing the mating rituals better?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)