|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assigns jobs in the primitive community?
(a) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(b) The Postulant.
(c) The Grand Inquisitor's Chief Assistant.
(d) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
2. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
(a) Its leaders engaged in clever diplomacy.
(b) It built great bunkers that protected its people.
(c) It was not deemed to be of any important military value.
(d) Because of raging sea storms, it was not accessible to aggressors.
3. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The gorilla.
(b) The chimpanzee.
(c) The lemur.
(d) The baboon.
4. How does Loola feel about the beating of the young woman at the hands of the primitives' religious leader?
(a) She is indifferent, having seen the ritual dozens of times.
(b) She feels it is necessary to maintain proper discipline.
(c) She feels it is all in good fun.
(d) She feels it is unjust and horrific.
5. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) Murcia, California.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Dr. Poole?
2. Who "ravishes" Dr. Poole during mating season?
3. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
4. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
5. Where are the Arch Vicar's books kept?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)