|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Lublin family.
(b) The Tallis family.
(c) The Briggs family.
(d) The Coulton family.
2. Which church member whips the mothers after the babies are sacrificed?
(a) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(b) The Postulant.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) The Arch Vicar.
3. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) Lou Lublin.
(b) A Moldavian baron.
(c) William Tallis.
(d) The narrator.
4. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
(a) Two days.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six weeks.
5. What is the name for the innermost chamber where the Arch Vicar resides?
(a) Cocktail Lounge.
(b) The Unholy of Unholies.
(c) The High Altar.
(d) Belial's Den.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
2. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
3. With respect to the strange behavior of the primitives, Dr. Poole experiences a change from which state to which state?
4. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)