|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
(a) Three men.
(b) Three baboons.
(c) The Chief.
(d) Miss Ethel Hook.
2. Why are the primitives unable to make clothes?
(a) Only the Chief is allowed to wear clothes.
(b) Cotton has changed since the radioactivity of the World War.
(c) There is no machinery left to make clothes.
(d) They are religiously opposed to clothing.
3. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
(a) The Observatory.
(b) Lincoln Park.
(c) Pershing Square.
(d) The Cocktail Bar.
4. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
(a) Belial Avenue and Azrael Drive.
(b) 5th Street and Pershing Square.
(c) Mausoleum Way and Hollywood Cemetery Square.
(d) 11th Street and Washington Boulevard.
5. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) A Moldavian baron.
(b) Lou Lublin.
(c) The narrator.
(d) William Tallis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for those who do not obey the strict mating rituals of the Arch Vicar's religion?
2. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
3. Which two concepts does the Arch Vicar blame for the fall of mankind?
4. What does the Chief believe about the current level of discipline in the primitive community?
5. In his conversation with Dr. Poole, the Arch Vicar shows himself to be an expert in which field?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)