|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A candlestick.
(d) A riding switch.
2. Who orders Dr. Poole to be buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. What job is assigned to Loola after her job review?
(a) Chorus Singer.
(c) Director of Food Production.
(d) Mining cemetery worker.
4. How long has it taken for the primitive community to establish their pattern of mating rituals?
(a) Two hundred years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two generations.
(d) Forty days and nights.
5. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
(a) The narrator only.
(b) Bob Briggs only.
(c) The narrator, Bob Briggs, and Lou Lublin.
(d) The narrator and Bob Briggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the primitives unable to make clothes?
2. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
3. What happens to sexually aggressive boys in the primitive community?
4. What is the Chief's perspective on sexual intercourse?
5. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)