|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Coulton family.
(b) The Tallis family.
(c) The Briggs family.
(d) The Lublin family.
2. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
(a) They moved away after Mr. Tallis died.
(b) They died in World War I.
(c) They died in a car accident.
(d) William Tallis never had a family.
3. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(c) Murcia, California.
4. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Dr. Cudworth.
(b) Professor Grampian.
(c) Dr. Canterbury.
(d) Miss Ethel Hook.
5. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) A hit-and-run car accident.
(b) Cancer of the throat.
(c) A botched surgery.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
2. The narrator makes an analogy between Gandhi's nonviolence and what feature of Bob Brigg's life?
3. In the human condition, what does fear NOT cast out, according to the narrator?
4. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
5. What is the first thing to appear in the "Ape and Essence" screenplay?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)