|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The lemur.
(b) The baboon.
(c) The chimpanzee.
(d) The gorilla.
2. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A library.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A palace.
4. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
(b) They use sonar technology to find land.
(c) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
(d) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
5. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
(a) January 1, 2004.
(b) May 1, 2345.
(c) February 20, 2108.
(d) May 21, 1981.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
2. The novel begins on what important day?
3. Why was a gravedigger subjected to a punishment of twenty-five lashes?
4. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
5. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)