|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
(a) The fact that he did not want anything for himself.
(b) He was a serial adulterer.
(c) He was a great admirer of art and artists.
(d) The fact that he secretly yearned for power and glory.
2. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) They use sonar technology to find land.
(b) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
(c) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
(d) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
3. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(b) Murcia, California.
4. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
(a) The Association for New Horizons.
(b) The California Knowledge Project.
(c) The Post-War Analysis Committee.
(d) The New Zealand Rediscovery Expedition.
5. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of primate represents the "least among man," according to the narrator?
2. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
3. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
4. William Tallis is from ____________.
5. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)