|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Michael Faraday.
(b) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Isaac Newton.
2. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
3. The narrator compares the beauty of the first image on screen in "Ape and Essence" to a poem by which poet?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(b) Robert Frost.
(c) Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
(d) W.B. Yeats.
4. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
5. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
Short Answer Questions
1. William Tallis is from ____________.
2. What does Mrs. Coulton believe about how the narrator and William Tallis might have gotten along?
3. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
4. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
5. What kind of primate represents the "least among man," according to the narrator?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)