|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Tallis died from ___________.
(a) A hit-and-run car accident.
(b) A botched surgery.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Cancer of the throat.
2. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(c) Singer and actress.
3. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
(a) William Tallis
(b) Bob Briggs.
(c) Lou Lublin.
(d) Dr. Alfred Poole.
4. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(a) Retired military officer.
5. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
(a) They are extraordinarily physically fit, which will serve them well in their travels.
(b) They are nothing special, and are quiet and humane.
(c) They were hand-selected as the most intelligent of mankind.
(d) They are petty and jealous, and given to fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
3. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
4. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
5. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)