|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
2. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In his homeland of Germany.
3. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) His home was recently robbed.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) He has made a series of poor investments.
(d) He has accrued gambling debts.
4. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
(a) Three men.
(b) Three baboons.
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
(d) The Chief.
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
(b) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(c) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
(d) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the human condition, what does fear NOT cast out, according to the narrator?
2. How does the narrator characterize the scientists from New Zealand?
3. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
4. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs discover the screenplay at the heart of the novel?
5. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)