|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
(a) May 1, 2345.
(b) May 21, 1981.
(c) January 1, 2004.
(d) February 20, 2108.
2. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its professional hole punches and brads.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(d) Its glossy title page.
4. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Michael Faraday.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(c) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(d) Albert Einstein.
5. In the human condition, what does fear NOT cast out, according to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
2. In the beginning of the screenplay, the narrator warns that "all too often" Art takes Nature and __________.
3. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
5. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)