|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(b) Murcia, California.
2. The novel begins on what important day?
(a) The day John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
(b) The day the U.S. stock market crashed.
(c) The day World War II formally ended.
(d) The day Gandhi was assassinated.
3. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
(a) The narrator is infuriated and punches Briggs.
(b) The narrator is disgusted and leaves the room.
(c) The narrator is bored.
(d) The narrator is intrigued.
4. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
(a) The Baroque Composers.
(b) The Romantic Poets.
(c) The Surrealist Writers.
(d) The Impressionist Painters.
5. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) They use sonar technology to find land.
(b) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
(c) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
(d) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
2. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
3. How much does Bob owe the government in back taxes?
4. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
5. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)