|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Tallis is from ____________.
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Bakersfield, California.
(c) London, England.
(d) Murcia, California.
2. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
(a) The narrator only.
(b) The narrator and Bob Briggs.
(c) The narrator, Bob Briggs, and Lou Lublin.
(d) Bob Briggs only.
3. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
(a) She wishes Dr. Poole would propose marriage to her.
(b) She wishes Dr. Poole would teach her more about the flora and fauna they discover.
(c) She wishes Dr. Poole would leave the team and go back to New Zealand, for his own safety.
(d) She wishes Dr. Poole would drop dead.
4. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Dr. Canterbury.
(b) Professor Grampian.
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
(d) Dr. Cudworth.
5. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator compares the beauty of the first image on screen in "Ape and Essence" to a poem by which poet?
2. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
3. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
4. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
5. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)