|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
(b) Dr. Cudworth.
(c) Dr. Canterbury.
(d) Professor Grampian.
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) Its glossy title page.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
3. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(b) Singer and actress.
4. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
(a) Because of raging sea storms, it was not accessible to aggressors.
(b) It was not deemed to be of any important military value.
(c) Its leaders engaged in clever diplomacy.
(d) It built great bunkers that protected its people.
5. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
(a) Murcia, California.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Outside of Chicago, Illinois.
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
2. What is the youngest gravedigger tempted by, which he must resist?
3. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
4. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)