|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
(b) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(c) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
(d) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
2. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
3. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(c) Retired military officer.
4. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In his homeland of Germany.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
(d) In the desert.
5. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
(a) He becomes injured, and the others will not slow for him.
(b) He decides to confront the aggressive baboons in a nearby village.
(c) He stops to observe an unusual species of plant.
(d) He stops to propose marriage to Miss Ethel Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
2. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
3. The narrator makes an analogy between Gandhi's nonviolence and what feature of Bob Brigg's life?
4. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
5. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)