|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
2. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) He has made a series of poor investments.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) He has accrued gambling debts.
(d) His home was recently robbed.
3. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
(a) Miss Ethel Hook.
(b) Three baboons.
(c) The Chief.
(d) Three men.
4. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) William Tallis.
(b) A Moldavian baron.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Lou Lublin.
5. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
(a) The Post-War Analysis Committee.
(b) The Association for New Horizons.
(c) The New Zealand Rediscovery Expedition.
(d) The California Knowledge Project.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
2. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
3. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
4. The novel begins on what important day?
5. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)