|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The Script, pages 25-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Coulton believe about how the narrator and William Tallis might have gotten along?
(a) Their political differences would have proved too much for even a casual acquaintance.
(b) They would have gotten along splendidly.
(c) They would have been indifferent to one another.
(d) They would not have liked one another.
2. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(b) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. When Bob Briggs speaks about his personal history, how does the narrator react?
(a) The narrator is bored.
(b) The narrator is disgusted and leaves the room.
(c) The narrator is infuriated and punches Briggs.
(d) The narrator is intrigued.
4. According to the narrator, what was Gandhi's "great secret"?
(a) The fact that he did not want anything for himself.
(b) He was a great admirer of art and artists.
(c) He was a serial adulterer.
(d) The fact that he secretly yearned for power and glory.
5. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(c) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(d) Michael Faraday.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
2. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
3. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
4. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
5. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)