|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arch Vicar tell Dr. Poole about his scientist friends?
(a) They are coming for him now, and he must make a choice as to where to go.
(b) They were wounded trying to find him, and there will be no rescue.
(c) They were malnourished and fell to a pack of wolves.
(d) They are all dead from gamma radiation.
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Professor Grampian.
(b) Dr. Cudworth.
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
(d) Dr. Canterbury.
3. According to the Arch Vicar, what makes men into cowards, saints, and humans?
4. Why is Chief concerned that no women produced healthy babies this season?
(a) The radioactivity has likely reached lethal levels.
(b) They will have no babies to sacrifice to the Devil.
(c) This shows that Belial is displeased with them.
(d) This represents a dearth of much-needed manpower.
5. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
(a) Boss Man.
(b) The Rat King.
(d) Dr. Poole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
2. What job is assigned to Loola after her job review?
3. How does Dr. Poole convince the gravediggers to spare him from being buried alive?
4. Why was New Zealand spared from the destruction that ravaged the rest of the planet?
5. What does Dr. Schneeglock blame for Dr. Poole's lack of a fulfillment of his promise?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)