|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
2. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
(a) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
(b) Right Hand of Belial.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) Book Eater.
3. Who "ravishes" Dr. Poole during mating season?
(a) Two young mulatto girls.
(d) Two Postulants.
4. What is the subject of the song the female baboon sings?
5. How does Dr. Poole convince the gravediggers to spare him from being buried alive?
(a) He gives them several pieces of jewelry.
(b) He offers to give his boat to them.
(c) He offers to fix their train.
(d) He offers to teach them to grow better crops.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
2. Why is Chief concerned that no women produced healthy babies this season?
3. What injures Miss Ethel Hook when she goes to look for Dr. Poole?
4. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
5. How can Dr. Poole's emotions at seeing the mating rituals be best described?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)