|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
(a) Overpopulation of a poisonous frog.
(b) Robots who turned on their masters.
(c) World War Three.
(d) A deadly plague.
2. How do the primitives mark women who have not produced a healthy baby during the season?
(a) By shaving their heads.
(b) By making them wear distinct earrings.
(c) By writing "NO" on their clothing.
(d) By tattooing them on the shoulders.
3. As Dr. Poole and Loola have sex, what is the Arch Vicar doing?
(a) Addressing the congregation.
(b) Reading in his seminary.
(c) Giving last rites to the latest deformed babies.
(d) Watching them proudly from the shadows.
4. Why does Dr. Poole claim he cannot fix the Chief's train?
(a) Dr. Poole would only fix the train if the Chief released Loola.
(b) Dr. Poole does not possess the necessary engineering background.
(c) Dr. Poole pretends he does not know how to fix the train to provide leverage for future negotiations.
(d) Dr. Poole does not wish to help the Chief, whom he considers evil.
5. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
(a) Men and their healthy babies.
(b) Religious leaders and the chorus of youths.
(c) Women and their deformed babies.
(d) Gravediggers and criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
2. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
3. Who assigns jobs in the primitive community?
4. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
5. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)