|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the foundation of modern life to the narrator?
2. Which gravedigger apologizes to Dr. Poole by claiming that burying Dr. Poole was done only for fun?
3. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Dr. Cudworth.
(b) Dr. Canterbury.
(c) Professor Grampian.
(d) Miss Ethel Hook.
4. Who kidnaps Dr. Poole?
(a) The Chief.
(b) Miss Ethel Hook.
(c) Three baboons.
(d) Three men.
5. How do the primitives explain the men's propensity to hit women?
(a) Men are possessed by Belial.
(b) Women are possessed by Belial.
(c) Women deserve beatings for their inherent wickedness.
(d) Women need to be toughened up to survive in the wilderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
2. Why does Dr. Poole claim he cannot fix the Chief's train?
3. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
4. In the Arch Vicar's religion, how is procreation regulated?
5. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)