|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dr. Poole and Loola have sex, what is the Arch Vicar doing?
(a) Reading in his seminary.
(b) Watching them proudly from the shadows.
(c) Giving last rites to the latest deformed babies.
(d) Addressing the congregation.
2. What surprises Chief about Dr. Poole's admission that he arrived on a boat?
(a) Chief feels only the devil rides on a boat.
(b) Chief is surprised New Zealand still had boats.
(c) Chief feels boats are magic.
(d) The Chief is indifferent to Dr. Poole's admission.
3. What is Loola's nickname for Dr. Poole?
(a) Pooh Bear.
4. What is the most obvious difference between Arch Vicar's community and the Hots?
(a) The Hots have a formal, highly controlling religious hierarchy.
(b) The Hots do not place restrictions on mating/romance.
(c) The Hots do not possess a written language.
(d) The Hots have leprous skin conditions due to radiation.
5. How can Dr. Poole's emotions at seeing the mating rituals be best described?
(a) Excited, yet revolted.
(d) Scientifically curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief figure declares that he is operating under what type of government?
2. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
3. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
4. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
5. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)