|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Script, pages 100-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Dr. Poole's emotions at seeing the mating rituals be best described?
(a) Scientifically curious.
(c) Excited, yet revolted.
2. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
(a) Chief will kill her.
(b) They will run out of food.
(c) She is slowly dying from radiation.
(d) She will bear a deformed baby.
3. As Dr. Poole and Loola have sex, what is the Arch Vicar doing?
(a) Reading in his seminary.
(b) Giving last rites to the latest deformed babies.
(c) Addressing the congregation.
(d) Watching them proudly from the shadows.
4. What explanation does the Arch Vicar have for his community's restricted mating patterns?
(a) It is necessary for survival.
(b) It is the Law of Belial.
(c) It is due to the powerful influence of the Hots community.
(d) It is due to excessive gamma radiation.
5. Who leads the team of gravediggers at the Southern California mausoleum?
(a) The Rat King.
(b) Dr. Poole.
(d) Boss Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
2. What surprises Chief about Dr. Poole's admission that he arrived on a boat?
3. Where do Dr. Poole and Loola first have sex?
4. What is the most obvious difference between Arch Vicar's community and the Hots?
5. What job is given to Dr. Poole in the primitive community?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)