1. Who is the author of the movie script at the heart of the novel's story?
(a) William Tallis
(b) Bob Briggs.
(c) Lou Lublin.
(d) Dr. Alfred Poole.
2. The novel begins on what important day?
(a) The day John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
(b) The day World War II formally ended.
(c) The day the U.S. stock market crashed.
(d) The day Gandhi was assassinated.
3. What is the occupation of Bob Briggs?
(a) Retired military officer.
4. Where do the narrator and Bob Briggs meet at the outset of the novel?
(a) The Cottonwood Ranch.
(b) The Hollywood Cemetery.
(c) Murcia, California.
(d) The Studio Commissary.
5. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(d) Miss Ethel Hook.
6. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
(a) His home was recently robbed.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) He has accrued gambling debts.
(d) He has made a series of poor investments.
This section contains 5,535 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)