|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reasoning that Creon gives for treating Polynices like he is?
(a) Polynices tried to assassinate him.
(b) Polynices tried to keep him from being king.
(c) He thinks that Polynices is a murderer.
(d) He's just an ordinary king doing his job.
2. In Part 3, after Antigone explains everything to Haemon, what does she tell him is the only thing he can do to show her that he loves her?
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Marry her right away.
(d) Give her the money she needs.
3. What does the person who confronts Antigone do when expressing her frustration?
(b) Screams in anger.
(d) Stalks out of the room.
4. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(a) The cowards.
(b) The foolhardy.
(d) The brave.
5. Ismene reminds Antigone that Polynices was more of a ___________ to them.
(a) Good friend.
(d) None of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antigone leave at the very end of Part 6?
2. What is the Nurse doing when she is introduced?
3. What happens to Oedipus?
4. Whom does Ismene say needs Antigone?
5. In Part 5, what does Creon do to Antigone after their discussion about how to kill her?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)