|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antigone say when Creon confronts her about covering Polynices?
(a) She admits doing so.
(b) She stays silent.
(c) She blames it on the guards.
(d) She vehemently denies the accusation.
2. What does Antigone ask of Nurse when Nurse enters the room?
(a) To treat her dog well.
(b) To take care of Ismene.
(c) To bring her toast and jam.
(d) To close the door on her way out.
3. Who confronts Antigone in the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is Antigone's response to Ismene's reply when Antigone tells Ismene about her plan?
(a) She disagrees and begins to pack.
(b) She leaves the room angrily.
(c) She agrees and offers Ismene another option.
(d) She refuses, saying that it is the way things are meant to be.
5. What did Antigone do to try to find out if Haemon really wanted her in Part 3?
(a) Tried to seduce him.
(b) Wrote hm a love letter.
(c) Dressed in Ismenes clothes and makeup.
(d) Sent another woman in her place to see if Haemon would slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, what does Creon say about his quarrel with Antigone over Polynices's body?
2. How is the Nurse described in Part 1?
3. What happens to Eteocles's body in Part 1?
4. What does Antigone make Haemon promise in Part 3?
5. How does Antigone respond to the first thing that Creon asks her in Part 5?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)