|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Haemon exits in Part 3, who comes in to talk to Antigone?
(b) Her mother's ghost.
2. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
(a) To marry the king.
(b) To run away.
(c) To elope.
(d) To bury Polynices.
3. What is the final, tragic result of the agreement between Eteocles and Polynices in Part 1?
(a) They are both asassinated.
(b) A plague sweeps through the city, and they both die.
(c) Their father has them executed.
(d) They kill each other.
4. What is the punishment for not following the king's orders about Polynices's body?
(c) A heavy fine and incarceration.
(d) Hard labor.
5. When Antigone is brought in by the guards, what does she call herself in Part 4?
(a) A seeker of truth.
(b) A dictator.
(c) A daughter of Oedipus.
(d) A seeker of justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guards and Jonas bring Antigone in?
2. How is Haemon described in Part 1?
3. Who are Eteocles and Polynices?
4. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
5. In Part 3, when Haemon is about to respond to all of Antigone's comments, what does she force him to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)