One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctive about the item Antigone uses to bury Polynices?
(a) He used to play with it as a child.
(b) It was under Polynices's body.
(c) It was part of the box Eteocles was buried in.
(d) It was part of a bottle Polynices carried with him.
2. When Haemon enters, what does the Nurse do?
(a) Gives him a lecture about Antigone's purity.
(c) Stares at him angrily.
(d) Demands that he take off his shoes.
3. What is Antigone's nickname for the Nurse?
(a) Her "dearest, darling Nurse."
(b) She doesn't have one.
(c) Her "sweet red apple."
(d) Her "second mother."
4. In Part 2, who does Ismene say dies for ideas?
(a) The foolhardy.
(c) The brave.
(d) The cowards.
5. Antigone asks Jonas to do something for her in Part 6. She tells Jonas that she would like this done when?
(b) After Ismene gets to the palace.
(c) After she is dead.
(d) When they take her to be executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, with whom is Antigone left alone?
2. In Part 2, what does the person who confronts Antigone say in response to Antigone's reply about where she had been?
3. What is Antigone's plan in Part 2?
4. In Part 4, who is Jonas?
5. What is Jonas asking Antigone when the guards burst in?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)