|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the National Gazette, Chris is spotted wearing what disguise?
(a) A cap and sunglasses.
(b) A turban.
(c) A nun's habit.
(d) A false beard.
2. What do the men who visit Ikem want from him?
(a) To say he should write an article about Abazon.
(b) To apologize for causing him trouble in traffic.
(c) They threaten him with death if he continues his crusade.
(d) To warn that his life may be in danger.
3. What kind of car does Ikem drive?
(a) A Datsun.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Peugeot.
(d) A Toyota.
4. What does Chris find when he goes to Ikem's apartment?
(a) A letter Ikem wrote to the editor of the Gazette.
(b) Ikem's flat is in a shambles.
(c) Ikem's body, along with a suicide note.
(d) Army jeeps are outside the flat.
5. What ceremony is Beatrice planning to hold in her apartment at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) A welcoming ceremony for the new government of Kangan.
(b) A naming ceremony for Elewa's baby girl.
(c) A wedding ceremony for Emmanuel and Adamma.
(d) A funeral ceremony in memory of Chris and Ikem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does the President demand Chris do?
2. What does Chris's death teach Emmanuel?
3. Who is Emmanuel?
4. What makes Chris smile as he dies?
5. According to Ikem, what do all poor people seem to want from their leaders?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)