|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is prepared to go on strike to support Chris and protest Ikem's death?
(a) Members of the President's Cabinet.
(b) University students.
(c) Factory laborers.
(d) Taxi drivers.
2. Who comes unexpectedly to see Ikem at his home in Chapter 10?
(a) People from the Abazon delegation.
(b) Taxi drivers.
(c) A group of peasants.
(d) Members of the Secret Police.
3. Which of the following best describes Ikem's speeches?
(a) They are serious speeches with little or no humor.
(b) They make listeners feel good about themselves and their land.
(c) They can be shocking and even offensive to their listeners.
(d) They are not typically controversial.
4. What does Ikem say when asked about plans to put the President's image on the national currency?
(a) The President must think he is a God.
(b) The President has now officially become a tyrant.
(c) Any President foolish enough to put his head on a coin invites people to take his head off.
(d) Any President who puts his image on money shows that he can be bought with money.
5. Who is deported within forty-eight hours after Ikem's speech?
(a) Mad Medico.
(d) The leader of the University of Bassa Student Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ikem, who poses a threat to leadership?
2. What is the worst failure of government, according to Ikem?
3. What difficulty do Beatrice and Chris encounter on their last night together?
4. In what has Ikem lost his faith?
5. Who will make the journey with Chris?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)