|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris ask for at a restaurant that he cannot get?
(a) Clean water.
(c) Fresh vegetables.
2. What do people call the type of bus Chris and his companions take?
3. What are the rich and powerful like, according to Ikem?
4. According to the poem at the beginning of Chapter 10, what is Africa?
(a) A back trembling with red scars.
(b) A whipped slave.
(c) A young tree.
(d) An impetuous son.
5. Where does Ikem go to make a speech in Chapter 12?
(a) To the Presidential Palace.
(b) To the American Embassy.
(c) To Abazon.
(d) To the University of Bassa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what has Ikem lost his faith?
2. What is Ikem's opinion of worker leaders and students?
3. What does the national newspaper report about Ikem the following day?
4. What shocking news is given over the radio at the end of Chapter 11?
5. Which of the following does Beatrice realize about her servant, Agatha?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)