|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ikem Osodi?
(a) He is shot by the secret police.
(b) He is tortured and killed by government agents.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is publicly executed.
2. Where does Ikem go to make a speech in Chapter 12?
(a) To the American Embassy.
(b) To Abazon.
(c) To the Presidential Palace.
(d) To the University of Bassa.
3. Who is Ikem preparing to see in Chapter 10?
(b) Mad Medico.
(c) The President.
4. According to Ikem, who poses a threat to leadership?
(b) The poor and dispossessed.
5. What do the visitors say they have heard about Ikem?
(a) He is plotting against the President.
(b) He fights for the small people.
(c) He has caused a traffic accident.
(d) He stays home, drinks cold beer, and forgets about the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Chris compare himself, Ikem, and the President?
2. Who do political leaders always claim to be working for, according to Ikem?
3. What does Chris want to do?
4. Who does Ikem liken himself to at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who is Emmanuel?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)