Short Answer Key
1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
Commissioner for Information.
2. What does the President wish to be called?
3. What does the President claim to be?
A simple soldier.
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
They want him to be president-for-life.
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
There is a large demonstration.
7. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
8. Which best describes Chris's opinion of Okong?
Okong, though a buffoon, is politically astute and adept at propaganda.
9. Who is Ikem Osodi?
Editor of the National Gazette.
10. How do Chris Oriko and the President first meet?
They were schoolmates at the age of...
This section contains 2,748 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)