Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
Commissioner for Information.
2. What does the President wish to be called?
3. What does the President claim to be?
A simple soldier.
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
They want him to be president-for-life.
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
There is a large demonstration.
This section contains 5,615 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)