1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
Commissioner for Information.
2. What does the President wish to be called?
3. What does the President claim to be?
A simple soldier.
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
They want him to be president-for-life.
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
There is a large demonstration.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,615 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)